Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Consoles Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ps5 Account Games

Discussion on Ps5 Account Games within the Consoles Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ps5 Account Games

I have 2 official accounts ps5 (primary only) for sale and you won't change email/pw

1st account for 90$ with:

- Alan Wake 2
- SpiderMan2
- Lords Of The Fallen
- EA FC 24 ( PS4/PS5)
- GTA V ( PS4)
- PS PLUS 1 MONTH ( Essential)

2nd account for 35$ with :

- Alan Wake 2

Payment method: Paypal/ usdt / Paysera

Dm me on:
Discord: dahman ( Dahman#2371)
Telegram: @har1995
Whatsapp: +231777803432

Tags
alan wake, games, playstation 5, ps5, spider man

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Ps5 Account Games
11/14/2023 - Consoles Trading - 0 Replies
I have 2 official accounts ps5 (primary only) for sale and you won't change email/pw 1st account for 90$ with: - Alan Wake 2 - SpiderMan2 - Lords Of The Fallen - EA FC 24 ( PS4/PS5) - GTA V ( PS4) - PS PLUS 1 MONTH ( Essential)
Spoofing as PS5 or Hacking on PS5
11/02/2023 - Call of Duty - 1 Replies
Does anyone know? Can you spoof your PC so it looks like a PS5 to the game (not so much other players). e.g. PS5 is immune to spam reports, so if you can spoof your PC to be PS5, the game wouldn't shadowban you constantly? Or, HOW do you cheat on PS5. I've read people can plug in their laptop to the PS5 and the game plays on Laptop but via the PS5 (similar to spoofing?). DOes this work? How? I've seen weird players on PS5 and only can make sense they were hacking...
[Selling] PSN (PS5) Account with a lot of Games
11/08/2022 - Consoles Trading - 3 Replies
Hey, ich biete meinen PSN Account zum Verkauf, ich liste alle Relevanten Spiele des Accounts auf ich bin offen für eure Angebote :) (PS5 acc) Hey, I offer my PSN account for sale, I list all relevant games of the account I am open to your offers :) (PS5 acc) Call of Duty MW2 2022 Call of Duty Vanguard Diablo 3 Diablo 2 Resurrected The Ascent NBA 2k22
ALL PS4 and PS5 Games you want
03/15/2022 - Consoles Trading - 5 Replies
removed
PS4/PS5 Digital Games: Persona 5 Striker, Deep Rock Galactic, & DIRT 5
01/06/2022 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
PlayStation Store is offering Persona 5 Striker, Deep Rock Galactic, & Dirt 5 (PS4/PS5 Digital Download) for Free valid for PlayStation Plus Members only for the month of January 2022 or while promotion last. Thanks to beautiful community minds for finding this deal Note, must login to your PlayStation account to redeem Available Title(s) Persona 5 Strikers (PS4 Digital Download) Free Deep Rock Galactic (PS4 & PS5 Digital Download) Free DIRT 5 (PS4 & PS5 Digital Download) Free