Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stopped co.

Discussion on Stopped co. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stopped co.

Since some of u have know i stopped co for a long time and stopped posting here too, but ill start to be active posting again but i wont play co. but i came to ask you guys a favor. i got a little sister(12) who wanted to play co (i told her not to lol but her friends are gonna play it too -_- ) and i want to ask if any of you archer farmers could make a simple water>archer to let her start think bout it, any dead servers that need 4-5 new faces or more i dnow XD

Many regards
~ManBoobs
Old 11/01/2007, 19:17   #2

at least there'll be more females on this game instead of faggots. tell her 2 join dragon, and just make her lvl herself, its more fun that way.
Old 11/02/2007, 00:24   #3

Just tell her that there is no such thing as a good server because they all suck.

But if that doesn't work, then just have her join one of the older servers, where there are higher lvls (plvling?) and a semi-stable economy. All the new servers are (more) filled with noobs.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Dup selling stopped
08/08/2010 - RF Online - 24 Replies
no need to ask or buy to us anymore coz we decided to stop the selling of dup methods... lots already bought to us and to minimize the game being imbalance thanks to those who bought to us if you still want to buy well you have to pay the full price the original price of the method... we won't accept anymore loads and we prefer payment through Globe Gcash sorry for bad english sorry for double post
Dup selling stopped
07/13/2010 - RF Online - 6 Replies
thanks to those two who bought from me last week i will now stop selling the dup process to minimize item exploit again on official servers
My scripts stopped?
08/14/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
im running the crc launcher targeting unpacked dekaron and in cheat engine scripts arent working for me anymore? edit: srry i guess its just vac =/ idk why but it wont work. edit: noagro triggered it 0.o now is there anyway to automatically att the ones around me? running around following me.
sv stopped workn?
10/15/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
for some unknown reason, my sv has stopped working. yes i cracked it correctly, it was working then when i got dcd i couldnt log back on for about 1hour or so then when i relog on it doesnt work. when i hit f11 the error msg comes up
SV stopped working.
08/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
MY SV has stopped working. I am running v1.15, with the DIY crack (2 scripts). I patched up to 4352 and it stopped working. I find this very strange because it did not add a new conquer.exe. I tried patching back to 4351 and faking 4352 with a simple version.dat edit, I tried re-applying the multiclient I use, which is compatible with SV but to no avail. my SV just dosen't want to work anymore. :? Please, don't tell me to re install the co client. Thats not a very intelligent fix. Would...