Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Proxy + whisper follow (why the follow function is essential)

Discussion on Proxy + whisper follow (why the follow function is essential) within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Proxy + whisper follow (why the follow function is essential)

Alright, here's the thing. After ape city spawns were totally messed up, it has become impossible for my chars to gain enough vps to go to lab.

There are no more spawns where you can sit and plvl noobs, you have to keep moving. This creates an obvious problem if you want your tro or warrior to be team leader and plvl with your archer.

All the noobs autofollow the tro/war, while your powerlevelling on your archer.

Venom's proxy has disabled follow name in whisper. Is there another working proxy that has this feature? Since Venom's proxy is so popular now, can this feature be added in if possible?

Ape city 2nd map is heaven for follow plvling due to the mobs. It is much less crowded than bird island and a lot less laggy. You can plvl in peace for hours and gain tons of vps if this whisper-box follow function works.

I'm not sure what to do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2007, 14:39   #2

Last time i checked the ape spawns were fine?
Old 10/22/2007, 17:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxation View Post
Alright, here's the thing. After ape city spawns were totally messed up, it has become impossible for my chars to gain enough vps to go to lab.

There are no more spawns where you can sit and plvl noobs, you have to keep moving. This creates an obvious problem if you want your tro or warrior to be team leader and plvl with your archer.

All the noobs autofollow the tro/war, while your powerlevelling on your archer.

Venom's proxy has disabled follow name in whisper. Is there another working proxy that has this feature? Since Venom's proxy is so popular now, can this feature be added in if possible?

Ape city 2nd map is heaven for follow plvling due to the mobs. It is much less crowded than bird island and a lot less laggy. You can plvl in peace for hours and gain tons of vps if this whisper-box follow function works.

I'm not sure what to do.
ive been working on a few java(old type)proxies and the reason i belive the #f or #fk dont work is because the the name changed in the chat packet(location of where the "whisper box" name would be).im not sure havent looked in to it to much,but ...yeah i miss follow too.after im able to fix the **** garmet errors,im gona work on the #f/#fk next...
so till then to get VP just lvl the noob and kill it(second map DC is my favorite place-16 kill or 8 if your merried to the person)
Old 10/22/2007, 19:48   #4

use instertool and put a speedhack on ur noob. not on ur archer.

then viola follow mode.