Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can someone find this for me real quick please?

Discussion on Can someone find this for me real quick please? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
my boyfriend is learning to edit dds files and he messed up really bad on my tro armour..can someone please find the file and either add me to msn and send it to me, or put it on here some how please...the file name is 001130890.dds

my email is

thank you lots

<hr>Append on Jul 27 2007, 06:07<hr> Anyone?....
Old 08/01/2007, 06:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
wut the hell is dds
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fuck Warrock D3D real name xD[with opk, quick defuse..]
12/17/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 45 Replies
Hi, My lvl 30 account on warrock is banned, for no reason. Thats Why I decided to Fuck warrock. OPK public. http://i946.photobucket.com/albums/ad303/BoerTim/ FuckWarrock.png
hack help real quick im new
06/04/2010 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 2 Replies
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/flyff-hacks-bots-c heats-exploits-macros/251910-how-dupe-penya-caali- files.html can somone tell me how this works? when i type in the code and i send. i dont get what to do on my other acc i went to go check my mail but it said copy it and change amout if im rong in any way please help me or make a vid thanks
Help real quick
08/22/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
ay ang kanilang mga trabaho ng isang engine para sa kaisipan? thanks kung tulong
Help me real quick!
11/28/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
i have followed the step of ahmed... tell step 22. i have run the AccountServer.exe and it closes.. then run the MsgServer.exe but theirs something that prompt.. looks like and error. Also the NpcServer.exe... If i wont stop the service of mysql. The AccountServer.exe will run, but if i will run the MsgServer this message will shown at the accountserver.exe server start...