Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Showing TQ what's up

Discussion on Showing TQ what's up within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
This might not be the best place to post it, but I know a lot of people go through this sole section so it'd get a lot of views. A lot of people here also think the same way I do so I figured it'd be a good place. Better than on official CO since they like deleting threads.

The post is such:

Quote:
Stop playing until TQ fixes their muck up. Anything you do can screw you over. Trade for an item, you might be banned. Level up, get an item, you might get a rollback. No point in playing until they fix this. Every account is compromised. Anyone can hack you at any time.

STOP PLAYING UNTIL IT'S FIXED.

EXPLANATION
TQ had a security flaw in their support system. Any report filed through their website for like hack cases and such was sent to a forum and logged. They contained EVERY aspect of your account. Email, Name, Password, Previous passwords, account name, ID#, security Q&A and if you provided, wh pass. To top if off, if you didn't provide full info, they posted the corrections on it.
The goal is to stop playing CO until TQ realizes they can't let **** like this slide and act like nothing happened. When is enough enough? What will it take for you to finally take action? If having all of your personal info for your account available for the world to see is not enough, I don't know what is. Though you can't stop the info from being out there now, you can still take action against TQ to make them change their ways. Some will be filing lawsuits for releasal of sensitive data they warranted to keep confidential. That might not get far but it's a start. Only way to know is to try.
Old 07/08/2007, 09:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
I cant say ive ever needed to send tq any reports or cases but if whats said in the quote then aye i totally agree...its absolute garbage...and if they DO have these cases posted on the gm forums then they shouldnt have too many problems reimbursing and rectifying those it has affected.... (good luck with that ^.- ) biggest rob is id send an angry letter but then i fall victim? catch 22?
Old 07/08/2007, 11:54   #3

I only play gws anyways so im up to this
Old 07/08/2007, 11:55   #4

whats the link to the page, i lost it -.-
Old 07/08/2007, 21:22   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Lunatic_Calm@Jul 8 2007, 09:56
^.- ) biggest rob is id send an angry letter but then i fall victim? catch 22?
guessing your from wanganui new zealand lol.

i already stoped playing only really play on gw day now but they dont really care... i mean there is millions of people who play there game we cant tell them all to stop playing and play something like runescape in the mean time lol...
Old 07/09/2007, 00:06   #6

Yer, their suport sucks. I am on it!
Old 07/09/2007, 00:08   #7

lol if they dont give me my accoutn back then maybe i will put some lawsuits on them
Old 07/09/2007, 00:09   #8

Honestly now, was this really the website to post this on?? i would prolly say atleast 60% of the members to this website endured in seeking out this leak of info since
A: this is a Hackers Site
but hey what do I know...
Old 07/09/2007, 09:19   #9

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by Tulla@Jul 8 2007, 18:09
Honestly now, was this really the website to post this on?? i would prolly say atleast 60% of the members to this website endured in seeking out this leak of info since
A: this is a Hackers Site
but hey what do I know...
Did you bother to read my first sentence? I know it might not be the best, but I'm sure at least SOMEONE here lost items or their account due to this mess.
Old 07/09/2007, 13:48   #10

Received Thanks: 2,411
Quote:
Originally posted by jase2423+Jul 8 2007, 21:22--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jase2423 @ Jul 8 2007, 21:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lunatic_Calm@Jul 8 2007, 09:56
^.- ) biggest rob is id send an angry letter but then i fall victim? catch 22?
guessing your from wanganui new zealand lol.

i already stoped playing only really play on gw day now but they dont really care... i mean there is millions of people who play there game we cant tell them all to stop playing and play something like runescape in the mean time lol... [/b][/quote]
Don't go to catch, its a waste of money.
Old 07/09/2007, 19:38   #11

Last new for CO2 community

Quote:

Anyone who has been effected by the recent security breach and has had their account data leaked and/or account hacked is advised to email to report that you were effected. Your account and gears will attempted to be returned to you, and you will be given the opportunity to change your account data.
I think you can take a chance to change your account data and get free service even you didn't buy 20 DB code by submit your request to

Well, I think TQ will do the best to us.

Cheers,
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2007, 21:05   #12

Hehehe, right now their site is being relocated. The account support is not back up.
I've personally been at the site, and the protection from just freely browsing the site isn't there, at all.
Right now it's under a 403.6 error (Forbidden IP Address). After getting past it, the site is replaced with some... completely unrelated forums.
Old 07/10/2007, 11:10   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by iliveoncaffiene@Jul 9 2007, 21:05
Hehehe, right now their site is being relocated. The account support is not back up.
I've personally been at the site, and the protection from just freely browsing the site isn't there, at all.
Right now it's under a 403.6 error (Forbidden IP Address). After getting past it, the site is replaced with some... completely unrelated forums.
I've been there and entered it after the fact thru your cookies takes a bit but like he said its all changed with some chinese forum ****. Just talk between people from like 2 yrs ago ... Also I dont get the IP adress forbidden i get some text error that i cant get past when i try to view certain cookies
Old 07/10/2007, 17:45   #14

i told tq about the hack case forum leak, three of my accounts were at high risk. but im not the only one who told them about it. none of us should have gained access to that forum.