Originally posted by crdnilfan@Jul 7 2007, 02:47 Well, in conclusion. I'm sure everybody agrees, that this is the number one 'hack' ever developed, or in this case found, ever posted on elitepvpers.
Sure, This turn TQ was PWNed and take a lesson learn to protect his game investment. TQ should annouce changing password and restore lot of list hacked item to original owner.
Beware for who use real account to trade transfer hacked item. You will get ban from this case.
ItemID is unique even painkiller still have own ItemID. Only way to change is upgrade it (composit).
Throw item to the floor or trade item at shop isn't make them change itemID.
TQ can track your IP address and get all item back and ban your userID. (Normally TQ work for people that buy 20 DB codes and report hack case)
Quote:
Sadly I got nothing out of any of this, but, we now have information about how stupid GMs/PMs are!
I think it's big exploit of webmaster who maintenance that web. Normally ASP can't you retrieve any infomation without authorize but they can crack/hack by sql injection anyway. I think they using ASP with javascript and make exploit result.
Quote:
Congratulations to everybody who stole peoples stuff.
We will always remember these days as TQ finally making the worst mistake ever.* And hey, maybe we can find a way to get the site again, I'm assuming they just moved it.*
Actually, here's an idea!!* TQ had to keep the site, they probably just changed the URL.* So, if anybody has a text form of the old page, maybe google searching it will bring up it's new address!!!!!
Then again maybe I'm a noob wanting to hack MagicStick on Celebrities Hebby for causing The_Dark_Order enough pain, lol.* Sorry that was probably uncalled for.
LOL , beware your back, Your account or IP may got ban from your hacking.
well you wont be able to hack it anymore since its gone and u wont find it anymore....sorry bro..we are done tq screwed us again hehe and nice scrennies
well the site has been chnaged now as people went onit they seemed to be files of all the people who had got banned lost passwords and bot jailed there was a person on my server who got banned 2 days ago strangely i was on this site . i am very shocked at this and agen .were did u find this ???
LoL beware your back, Your account may got ban from this.
I Hope you mean my elitepvpers account (well not really, i like my account) and not my conquer account.
But why exactly would I be banned, for the mentioning of another persons name with info about him. Wow, now that I say it, it does sound bad.
Well, I was expressing feelings of our guild, and I hope a DM doesn't take it the wrong way.
DMs - Please don't take it the wrong way.
Anyway, if somebody is to find the new site, I would NOT post it on the forum, because as we all know now, it's more of a bad then a good thing. (You can send me a link through a message though, hehe)
Originally posted by tigercek+Jul 7 2007, 03:48--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tigercek @ Jul 7 2007, 03:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--NuttinZ@Jul 6 2007, 22:44 umm last time pic wasnt big euff
<<Picture removed>>
weird i cant find notthing like that with google lol!!! tell me how do u find it? i typed lots of stuff in it alredy and never get this.... [/b][/quote]
Using google they can archive that bot websearching in cache for 2-3 day.
As i said. TQ must annoucement suggest ppl to change their password before everybody panic and lost in trust.
Edited:
Hey kevinda 2004 in emerald. Hope you change your detail before you got pwn again :P
Originally posted by Darkyy@Jul 6 2007, 22:40 yo guys can anyone tell me if he hacked a 2nd rb level 130 female tro on Unicorn pm me need to ask something
I did, guild name = actually i forgot, but the itens are 2s armour,coro,rest 1s =) Rabbies is selling them 2nd row 120,177. Btw i sold you booties for 16dbs lol.
so tell me how can i searc in google for it? what sould i type in to get any result from this? couse im typing everything what i know and notthing isnt from co...