<hr>Append on Jul 6 2007, 21:37<hr> it opens some other link insted from co...****....at least i got some nice stuff 2 good accounts and lots of sockets heh
Well, in conclusion. I'm sure everybody agrees, that this is the number one 'hack' ever developed, or in this case found, ever posted on elitepvpers.
Sadly I got nothing out of any of this, but, we now have information about how stupid GMs/PMs are!
Congratulations to everybody who stole peoples stuff.
We will always remember these days as TQ finally making the worst mistake ever. And hey, maybe we can find a way to get the site again, I'm assuming they just moved it.
Actually, here's an idea!! TQ had to keep the site, they probably just changed the URL. So, if anybody has a text form of the old page, maybe google searching it will bring up it's new address!!!!!
Then again maybe I'm a noob wanting to hack MagicStick on Celebrities Hebby for causing The_Dark_Order enough pain, lol. Sorry that was probably uncalled for.
Originally posted by crdnilfan@Jul 6 2007, 21:47 Well, in conclusion. I'm sure everybody agrees, that this is the number one 'hack' ever developed, or in this case found, ever posted on elitepvpers.
Sadly I got nothing out of any of this, but, we now have information about how stupid GMs/PMs are!
Congratulations to everybody who stole peoples stuff.
We will always remember these days as TQ finally making the worst mistake ever. And hey, maybe we can find a way to get the site again, I'm assuming they just moved it.
Actually, here's an idea!! TQ had to keep the site, they probably just changed the URL. So, if anybody has a text form of the old page, maybe google searching it will bring up it's new address!!!!!
Then again maybe I'm a noob wanting to hack MagicStick on Celebrities Hebby for causing The_Dark_Order enough pain, lol. Sorry that was probably uncalled for.
they probably changed the link ...couse this link wich was woorking is now some other forum etc....and yeah probably the site is still somwher ethere but you need to find it good luck finding it.
I feel bad for what I have done, because I didnt realize you can actually hack into this page. SRy to those who lost their accouts and passwords. I never hacked you.
This is what happens when you give noobs this ****, it gets fixed cuz they cant shut the **** up. Ive been using this for months now, and now i gotta find the new link, thx ****.