Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BotJail - Ever Connected or Currently

Discussion on BotJail - Ever Connected or Currently within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If you have 1 char logged in at ConquerOnline, and you are using some kind of bot, and you get sent to botjail, will all the chars that ever logged into that IP be banned, or just the ones currently logged?

Regards,
ImHunter
Old 06/17/2007, 23:15   #2

Once I had all online characters jailed, but then half the server must've been in there LOL. The other time only one got jailed and others were still online. I've never had an offline account get jailed.
Old 06/18/2007, 00:31   #3

some time ago they botjailed for using multiclient... thats why u got more than one char jailed but now only one char can get jailed
Old 06/18/2007, 07:22   #4

if u go to botjail u dont get banned u get 1 db to get out
Old 06/18/2007, 09:26   #5

unless its ur 4th time there lol few 130 trojs have been banned off my server rofl and no i dont think that if one of ur chars is jailed all of them are