Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lazy man's way to get vps

Discussion on lazy man's way to get vps within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking lazy man's way to get vps

ok its kinda gay and kinda dumb but easiest way for lazy ppl like me to get vps for free with no work done......(takes time tho)
ok go BI
1)make team
2)click auto invite button
3)sit beside BI captain
4)noobs will come up having finished quest(will have quit there team to get 300 count quicker)
5)ur team invite will auto spam them
6)they will join b4 they collect reward
7)u will get vps for every noob that lvls
8)they will quickly quit ur team making room for next noobs wen tehy realize u rnt plvlin
yes this is very time consuming (and gay) but it beats plvlin for the very lazy ppl like myself

** might wanna check every so often and make sure u havent been pked (moving guard outa city and sitting under it will help)

yep very lazy ppl do **** lik this :P
Old 01/14/2009, 15:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Noobs who do quest in BI do not give vps anymore becose they are lvl 88 + .. it may work in ape tho'.