Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Waters Double exp

Discussion on Waters Double exp within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I dont know if u guys noticed this too, but my water is not gaining double exp at lvl 70 after beeing promoted, and noob experience isnt working too. Did they change that?
P.S: I tried to relogg, even closed conquer and didnt fix it.
Old 06/16/2007, 22:00   #2

i dont really know that's bad...... mo more water farmers
Old 06/16/2007, 22:24   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by bebe@Jun 16 2007, 13:53
I dont know if u guys noticed this too, but my water is not gaining double exp at lvl 70 after beeing promoted, and noob experience isnt working too. Did they change that?
You are at the wrong monster then.

At 70 a water gets double team exp for being a water, period. Noob exp will double it again.

For the noob exp you need be within 19 levels of the monster. E.g. hawking is lvl 92, so you can begin to get a noob bonus there at 73. So let's call this the ideal level for the monster, when you begin to get the noob bonus. The noob must be below the ideal level and also 5 lvls or more below your character.

In your case, you should go plvl at birdmen and bring a noob lvl 65 or below.
Old 06/16/2007, 22:41   #4

aye ...the double team exp and newb bonuses only work if someone OTHEr than your water does the killing :P
Old 06/16/2007, 22:51   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by L3r0y~J3nk1n&#036;+Jun 16 2007, 22:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (L3r0y~J3nk1n&#036; @ Jun 16 2007, 22:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--bebe@Jun 16 2007, 13:53
You are at the wrong monster then.

At 70 a water gets double team exp for being a water, period. Noob exp will double it again.

For the noob exp you need be within 19 levels of the monster. E.g. hawking is lvl 92, so you can begin to get a noob bonus there at 73. So let's call this the ideal level for the monster, when you begin to get the noob bonus. The noob must be below the ideal level and also 5 lvls or more below your character.

In your case, you should go plvl at birdmen and bring a noob lvl 65 or below. [/b][/quote]
Thats right, didnt ever notice that i couldnt gain double exp at AA beeing lvl 70. My bad, question answered.