Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Editing QoProxy Guides?

Discussion on Editing QoProxy Guides? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi all ..

how u doin hope ur all doin well (",)

Guys i'v been searching in the forum for any guides of editing Qoproxy
Such as Lake and others did Added the Garament source into the codes

I would like to learn some guides from those programmes how to Edit the qoproxy.jar and edit the files and whats the programmes need'd to edit the Jar and save it as it is i'v tried editing the Qoproxy.jar by the exctracting the files by winrar then edited and saved back into qoproxy.jar but the jar was dmg'd
there are some peeps i emailed asking for request but havent got any reply seems that they would like to keep guides for their own sharing is cool too =)

i'v got the old version of qoproxy and need to edit on it but need some guides from such cool programmes so ill be expecting any programms that will open the Jar files so i can edit and change some commands and add some stuffs for my own use insted of downloading backdoors proproxies etc..

hope ill get a reply as soon some one enter's [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Hope so!' border='0' alt='Hope so!' />

and i would like to say for Lake thnx for [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=ignoring me =)' border='0' alt='ignoring me =)' />

regards .. x.x
Old 06/14/2007, 16:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
you can use jar.exe to extract jar files (comes with java sdk)
then you can decompile the classes to see the code. Jad is a fast one. Unfortunately you probably won't end up with exact code as the orig all the time.