Hey guys, I'm having a little problem, I'm hoping someone might know the anwser. I already searched with no luck.
Anyway, I use SV with tobo set to DC on all in MB, that way I don't get frapsed. But I've always had a little problem which can be sort of annoying.
My client (along with tobo) closes on me with no warning, and no error message and I don't know what sets it off, because when there are other people around tobo disconnects me and SV just logs me back on in about a minute. It's not my HP because I have spirtheal set to F1 so my HP never goes 200 below max HP and when I reconnect my HP level is still high, and my dura is never low.
If someone knows how I can stop this from happening, that'd be great! Or even if you think you know what it might be I can test it out.
Isn't it supposed to do that though? SV/cotobo will automatically disconnect you when there are people around, and the error message pops up for a few seconds but automatically closes (which means you probably missed it). There are other cases where your client may disconnect:
- durability is low (1-3, depending on your setting, however this should close down the client, not simply disconnect)
- you got some rare item (this should also close the client)
- in cotobo, you might have gem disconnector set to "on", or some other disconnect option set to "on"
- network problem
Hi requiescence, thanks a lot for the input. I've checked all of those things and I still have the problem. But I think the problem is more related to tobo then SV (atleast, I hope). Would you be able to suggest any other programs that are good for disconnecting?
I used to use another program, but there was a 10-15 second lag and that's more then enough time for someone to fraps/PK you.
Originally posted by compwiz@Jun 2 2007, 12:01 Hi requiescence, thanks a lot for the input. I've checked all of those things and I still have the problem. But I think the problem is more related to tobo then SV (atleast, I hope). Would you be able to suggest any other programs that are good for disconnecting?
I used to use another program, but there was a 10-15 second lag and that's more then enough time for someone to fraps/PK you.
If you using Cotobo with out SV. You will found message box create from cotobo about non-existing item or analyze wrong packet that cause your CO2 client quit it self. If you run SV it's automatic click box and close so you can't see what happen.
Temporary fix. If you found that message (non-existing item you must add your item id that missing in item.txt, For other problem are still investigate.
Originally posted by compwiz@Jun 2 2007, 07:01 Hi requiescence, thanks a lot for the input. I've checked all of those things and I still have the problem. But I think the problem is more related to tobo then SV (atleast, I hope). Would you be able to suggest any other programs that are good for disconnecting?
I used to use another program, but there was a 10-15 second lag and that's more then enough time for someone to fraps/PK you.
I think Matt.dk (sp?) suggested another disconnecting program that works very well with modified itemtype by a1blaster at one point, but I forgot what the name was. PM him and he'll show you ^^
Originally posted by anantasia+Jun 2 2007, 08:50--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (anantasia @ Jun 2 2007, 08:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--compwiz@Jun 2 2007, 12:01 Hi requiescence, thanks a lot for the input. I've checked all of those things and I still have the problem. But I think the problem is more related to tobo then SV (atleast, I hope). Would you be able to suggest any other programs that are good for disconnecting?
I used to use another program, but there was a 10-15 second lag and that's more then enough time for someone to fraps/PK you.
If you using Cotobo with out SV. You will found message box create from cotobo about non-existing item or analyze wrong packet that cause your CO2 client quit it self. If you run SV it's automatic click box and close so you can't see what happen.
Temporary fix. If you found that message (non-existing item you must add your item id that missing in item.txt, For other problem are still investigate. [/b][/quote]
That happens to me exactly. but I can't figure out how to find out what is DCing me.
It happens on my archers when I use SV to auto reload (lvl up Manual)
It also happens with my Trojan when I am AutoPotting (lvl up maual).
I can't seem to understand why as arrows and pots are not supposed to be alien to cotobo.???
Is there a way to disconnect w/o closing client? 09/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies Can someone offer some advice on how to create a tool that DC without closing client?
similar to the Cntrl-T function in Cotobo...
thx
Tobo 07/27/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies Thsaaa damn Vista i run as admin and still don't work i saw that work for some people i use multy with but don't work that bug when i load Co
Disconnecting without Closing Client 04/20/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 12 Replies this is easy. all u have to do is go to a place with alot of lagg(for example TG) and simply press ESC or the exit button and wait for like 10-40 seconds. then press No for dont exit and then u will be disconnected. it depends on the performance of the computer. if u have a crappy system u can be disconnected using this method in 10 seconds.