this is easy. all u have to do is go to a place with alot of lagg(for example TG) and simply press ESC or the exit button and wait for like 10-40 seconds. then press No for dont exit and then u will be disconnected. it depends on the performance of the computer. if u have a crappy system u can be disconnected using this method in 10 seconds.
Originally posted by gecky@Jan 7 2006, 15:55 isnt the jump dc thingy faster...i mean almost half a minute to dc o.0 just jump left right and u will keep jumping further till u dc
I KEEP DISCONNECTING!! HELP! 12/02/2007 - Dekaron - 1 Replies I dont know y i keep discconecting...:confused: anyone can help??
when i dc, they dint show dc from server.. they just boot me out to the windows...
anyone that can help me i will thank that guy!
Is there a way to disconnect w/o closing client? 09/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies Can someone offer some advice on how to create a tool that DC without closing client?
similar to the Cntrl-T function in Cotobo...
thx
SV with tobo closing client 06/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies Hey guys, I'm having a little problem, I'm hoping someone might know the anwser. I already searched with no luck.
Anyway, I use SV with tobo set to DC on all in MB, that way I don't get frapsed. But I've always had a little problem which can be sort of annoying.
My client (along with tobo) closes on me with no warning, and no error message and I don't know what sets it off, because when there are other people around tobo disconnects me and SV just logs me back on in about a minute. It's...