Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypass co patch

Discussion on Bypass co patch within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hello staff of co2 main discussions/qustions and others

Ok maybe more then half of u know this already or don't but i know how to use some of the bots for co just need to bypass the pacth if you know plz tell me how because i have this bot which have me lvling also d/c on low dura scan monsters is not sv is called copartloader which requires a password also have others i relized earyler it couldn't patch then i clicked cancell then bypassed it then usede my bot to lvl then wa la lvling but lucky i am not able to have the same luck again with failure of auto patching so if their is a way if i can bypass the patch then that would be great and then i can help all of you guys which a lvling bot also a p lvling bot that doesn't requires macro or any other type of software just like sv just need the combo of bypass patch then this bot then = to using it to lvl or p lvl or gw so again would like all the help and support i can get from a bypass patch ty
Old 04/28/2007, 08:51   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
You can, but inefficient.
Old 04/28/2007, 11:35   #3

elite*gold: 0
U cant bypass it anymore....now u have to download the patch so u can log in.