Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best archer levelling bot?

Discussion on Best archer levelling bot? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone tell me what the best archer leveling bot is? Preferably one that doesn't need it to be lab and will use fly to avoid enemies as well as working with the latest patch. Not being sent to bot jail with it is useful too.
Old 03/19/2007, 21:25   #2

elite*gold: 0
umm,SV with run function on i think,or there's a archer macro at bots/marcos section,check it out

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i need levelling bot for CO
04/11/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
guys can you give me some link on where can i find a free software of a bot which i can use to level noobs on CO!ty!:handsdown:
de-levelling hack
08/13/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
open for trade = 500m alz. venus server. cabal ph pm me if interested
[Question] Levelling down
08/03/2009 - Cabal Online - 45 Replies
Anyone know how to level down easily? I'm currently at 124... Another question, if I'm at 0%, then I went inside a dungeon, then went out, I guess that would mean that the purple bar will appear in my level bar, will level also go down? e.g 124, will it become 123? or still 124? thanks
Levelling weps
08/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I really want to use my new bow but i need a lvl req. of 10. Is there anyway of bein able to use it without levelling ur skill. Or is there a way to level the skill faster???? Thanks