Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is this not a hack/bot forum?!?

Discussion on Is this not a hack/bot forum?!? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I can't help but notice that this forum is really not what it was when I first started reading/posting. I'm begining to think the Mods here are abit like Hitler. They delete/remove bots, close threads that they find un-unuseful (Some of use do think it is), give us threats/bans for trivial things. For cryin out loud THIS IS A HACK FORUM!!! Get off the oh so high and mighty seat and get off our backs already. Some of use would actually like to have/share what we get our hands on.
Old 03/19/2007, 16:48   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
just let me know what hacks are getting deleted or what unfair moderation was taken, I can tell you if it was correct or incorrect.
Old 03/19/2007, 17:19   #3

I can recall several things off the top of my head, but I'll start with the most recent:
1. DM2000 removed cracked CoPartner from
Just the opposite stance this forum took when QProxy got posted. Of course people whined delete AIMBOT, but it stayed and got pinned.
2. Anyone posting a Cracked version of ScriptVessel is being banned and their thread deleted. I know lots of people want this bot, but of course the CO mods do not want it posted. I myself have been banned 3 times for posting it, but thats a matter all it's own.
3. Some members such as Bigassmuffin try to have abit of fun and post a program (he made on his own I will assume) that was a joke translator and his thread was closed and deamed useless and added no value. Of course he was only having abit of fun and wanted to share.

Just a few things right off the top of my head. But thanks for listening.

Hope this translates properly: English-German

Ich kann einige Sachen weg von der Oberseite meines Kopfes zurückrufen, aber ich beginne mit dem neuesten:

1. DM2000 entfernte gebrochenes CoPartner von deinem nicht arbeitenden BOT? Gerade die gegenüberliegende Position, die dieses Forum nahm, als QProxy bekanntgegeben erhielt. Selbstverständlich jammerten Leute Löschung AIMBOT, aber sie blieb und erhielt festgesteckt.
2. Jedermann, das eine gebrochene Version von ScriptVessel bekanntgibt, wird verboten und ihr Gewinde gelöscht. Ich weiß, daß Lose Leute dieses BOT wünschen, aber selbstverständlich die Co mods es nicht bekanntgaben wünschen. I selbst sind 3mal für die Eintragung es verboten worden, aber thats eine Angelegenheit alle ist sie zu besitzen.
3. Einige Mitglieder wie Bigassmuffin versuchen, abit des Spaßes zu haben und ein Programm (ihn bildete auf seinen Selbst, die ich annehme), bekanntzugeben daß ein Witzübersetzer war und sein Gewinde geschlossen war und unbrauchbar und hinzugefügt kein Wert deamed. Selbstverständlich hatte er nur abit des Spaßes und wollte teilen. Gerade berichtigen einige Sachen weg von der Oberseite meines Kopfes. Aber Dank für das Hören.
Old 03/19/2007, 18:09   #4

Yea its not right to have to sift through all the threads to try to catch a hack before its deleted. This used to be a hacking site, now its just the people that have it think they are better than everyone else. And the few that want to release it get banned.
Old 03/19/2007, 18:20   #5

Quote:
1. DM2000 removed cracked CoPartner from
Whoever posted it had no right to post it and the real creator wanted it removed.
DM2000 did an excellent job there. Also to mention THAT THE ONE WHICH GOT POSTED CONTAINED A KEYLOGGER!

Quote:
2. Anyone posting a Cracked version of ScriptVessel is being banned and their thread deleted. I know lots of people want this bot, but of course the CO mods do not want it posted. I myself have been banned 3 times for posting it, but thats a matter all it's own.
No comments on this one, it's lame but the mods at Epvp may play around as they wish.
I think it is retarded. I talked with DM2000 about it but he/she refused to answer my questions.
Old 03/19/2007, 18:26   #6

I just dont cant understand why a hacking community cont help people hack? I mean maybe not to leechers or anything, but those of us who actually come here to use it and discuss it.
Old 03/19/2007, 18:35   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by DnDLurker@Mar 19 2007, 17:19
Hope this translates properly: English-German

Ich kann einige Sachen weg von der Oberseite meines Kopfes zurückrufen, aber ich beginne mit dem neuesten:

1. DM2000 entfernte gebrochenes CoPartner von deinem nicht arbeitenden BOT? Gerade die gegenüberliegende Position, die dieses Forum nahm, als QProxy bekanntgegeben erhielt. Selbstverständlich jammerten Leute Löschung AIMBOT, aber sie blieb und erhielt festgesteckt.
2. Jedermann, das eine gebrochene Version von ScriptVessel bekanntgibt, wird verboten und ihr Gewinde gelöscht. Ich weiß, daß Lose Leute dieses BOT wünschen, aber selbstverständlich die Co mods es nicht bekanntgaben wünschen. I selbst sind 3mal für die Eintragung es verboten worden, aber thats eine Angelegenheit alle ist sie zu besitzen.
3. Einige Mitglieder wie Bigassmuffin versuchen, abit des Spaßes zu haben und ein Programm (ihn bildete auf seinen Selbst, die ich annehme), bekanntzugeben daß ein Witzübersetzer war und sein Gewinde geschlossen war und unbrauchbar und hinzugefügt kein Wert deamed. Selbstverständlich hatte er nur abit des Spaßes und wollte teilen. Gerade berichtigen einige Sachen weg von der Oberseite meines Kopfes. Aber Dank für das Hören.
your better off not using that online translator anymore =p
Old 03/19/2007, 19:10   #8

i agreed with lurker on some points
Old 03/20/2007, 00:22   #9

You aren't allowed to post cracked sv because it's illegal so unless you pay epvp like 10 Billion USD this will probably not change. A hacking forum on shares selectively, not everything.
Old 03/20/2007, 02:55   #10

I think everything is going perfectly. Epvp provides everyone with the files and directions to make w/e. If you really want the bot, youd spend 30 minutes to teach yourself a little bit about computer programming. You might mess up, but when you do it all over again it goes a lot faster than the first time through. I believe the QOProxy they posted here was a QOProxy without aimbot.
The mods will not close things for no reason at all. This isnt the co chitchat forum, so useless posts need to be closed so it wont get bumped.
Old 03/20/2007, 09:31   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by theduderr@Mar 19 2007, 18:26
I just dont cant understand why a hacking community cont help people hack? I mean maybe not to leechers or anything, but those of us who actually come here to use it and discuss it.
lol, u mean u come here to get bots, u been here since Nov 05' and u have 65 posts...
Old 03/20/2007, 15:30   #12

Hi,

It is great to see this thread (^^).
The bad is, it does not help the member to learn anything from it.

1. We do not allow on posting cracked SV but we allow you to learn to crack yourself (DIY). We want people to learn rather you leech. You want to learn or you want to leech?

2. SV is not created by our member. SV is developed by 9net9 and is not copyrighted by e*pvp.

3. fallenStar want his version of CoPartner NOT to public.

4. Bigassmuffin was banned because of spamming the forum.

5. Bigassmuffin's translator just wants to make fun of BR

Everyone said, epvp should be a Elite forum.
We had so many non value threads.

I am a little straight and I am sure some of you don't like me. (^^)

DM
Old 03/20/2007, 16:24   #13

elite*gold: 20
I tihnk we have to stop and look at who here is complaining..AGAIN it is leechers whining ya notice the thread starter has 41 posts after being banned 3x so i assume 3x accounts with new posts on each yet no karma for anything contributed ?? Your one of those noob kids that come here to leech and ruin a game for your own pleasure and not anyone elses thus you act emo about it.You say you posted 3 sv cracked and i bet none of which you did yourself u simply copy+pasted somone elses work here 3 times and got banned for it to try and look cool.

Your not special ( even though in your head you think so ) and hacks don't HAVE to be given to you just because you want/expect them to be.

And as for the 2nd person that supposedly agreed with ya that has 65 posts since 05 and again ZERO karma enough said there also.

The only people that whine about this stuff are the ones too lazy to learn to do anything for themselves and just come here to leech hacks and if they can't get them they throw a 2 yr old tantrum like this.
Perfect example is the DIY sv even with this ya have 200 people cryin they can't do it and want cracked one directly posted for them because they can't be bothered to edit a few simple commands to crack it themselves and the DIY's are soo easy i kid you not my 10 yr old daughter can do it and follow the instructions LOL the way i see it is if the tools are given to do something yourself and ya still can't do it then you should shut your pc off and go back to school and learn about more then how to turn on your pc and click icons.

Out of ALL the mods i think DM has tried very hard to limit the leechin and noob threads and spam around here and restore epvp to how it was before unlike how thread starter claims it was. EPVP was never a leech forum before sure hacks were posted but even then the GOOD hacks were limited to lvl 2 or higher to prevent leechin noobs from ruining the game.And the public ones were limited and people shared the information on how to do it yourself rather then just attach it for download...Now everyone just comes here and searches for the downloads and leaves and contribute nothing back..Other then the SV DIY threads were they at least try and show you how to do it yourself there is nothing new ever on here being contributed because all anyone cares about here anymore is what they can leech not give back.

So i commend DM for his efforts and i wish everyone else was the same.and to thread starter and other person that agreed with him with zero karma give something back to epvp after leechin for 3 years THEN post your opinions on what ya don't like.
Old 03/20/2007, 20:03   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by DM2000@Mar 20 2007, 16:30
Hi,

1. We do not allow on posting cracked SV but we allow you to learn to crack yourself (DIY). We want people to learn rather you leech. You want to learn or you want to leech?

2. SV is not created by our member. SV is developed by 9net9 and is not copyrighted by e*pvp.

DM
You got me back on ur side
Old 03/20/2007, 20:15   #15

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by DM2000@Mar 20 2007, 15:30
Hi,

DM
I Agree about the ScriptVessel thing, But DnDLurker did have a good point about CoProxy, No one wanted a topic as such, Such a program out of all programs should be privately given out, Not publicly. Just my opinion, anyways, But the rest I 100% agree with DM on.