Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is this not a hack/bot forum?!?

Discussion on Is this not a hack/bot forum?!? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/21/2007, 00:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Tw3ak@Mar 20 2007, 09:24
<snip>
Signed!

@DM2000: Keep up the good work! You and the other mods are doing a damned fine job IMO, and the forum seems to have improved quite a bit.

@DnDLurker: pwnt, lol! (nice one Tw3ak)
Old 03/21/2007, 03:40   #17

I'm simply stating what I see. None of you have to agree with me on any of it, but some people see things the same as me. Flame me, ignore me, prove me wrong, but I still feel the same. Things here are not always equal. People make hacks and sometime they get leaked. If you make a hack and don't want it to be shared then keep it for yourself and don't give it to anyone else. If it is leaked then it means you gave it to someone else. Once it's posted it's kind of pointless to ask for it to be removed (as far as things being deleted). As far as some of you calling me a noob leecher, well go right ahead and call me what ever makes you feel good, but you yourself at one point didn't know anything either. To everyone else, don't be afraid to speak your mind. If you think it stinks then most likely your not the only one that smells it either. Anyway, I took my ****, time to get off the pot.
Old 03/21/2007, 04:07   #18

I'm not going to be ***** Head... But.. I have to get Do where Do DUe.....

I've been on this site since I've been playing Co 2.0

I followed a lot of the DIY, asked Questions, Posted Information as I got it... Used the "SEARCH" Lot of Leechers are LaZY... Back when I was 20 years younger I just to just Leech... remember VIC 20's C=64... That IBM **** Anit going to last. Probably the same thing .. TG/CO thinks about this site. Bottomline is... This is Commnity Site. Which has Grown in the CO 2.0 (at least 200%) DM and other other mods are doing a great job keeping up with the Spammed Posts, Copyrighted FIles. and etc. ( HAHHA), Just BS Whining and Crying !~

Let's just keep it real..

Whats going to be the trick is life after the next patch....

You thought it crazy with 4331..

Like Ive said before... If you bot your paying to play,(Time to DIY) If you Proxy, Youre playing to play. If you buy DB's well thats NUTS>. but HELL.. youre paying to play..
Keep the hacks Coming... Guys.... DIY Guildes

BTW, I know it's hard running a forum this size.. I use to run tournaments online for years.... Then I when "AUTO" <-----BOT I guess.. and streamlined! Made a little money and Quit
Old 03/21/2007, 04:52   #19

figures DnDLurker registered less than a month ago and has 0 karma and is complaining about this forum not providing the hacks he wants.
Old 03/21/2007, 05:42   #20

Quote:
Originally posted by r34p3rex@Mar 20 2007, 22:52
figures DnDLurker registered less than a month ago and has 0 karma and is complaining about this forum not providing the hacks he wants.
I guess you didn't read, and you obviously think that I have to have epvp. I can do it on my own thx. I'll even offer you proof.

**Take note in case ur blind, SV is working and running**
Old 03/21/2007, 05:48   #21

loool that doesn't show anything.. item name edits? sounds like the itemtype.dat edit posted by a1blaster..

oh, and im VERY impressed by your interface color edit
Old 03/21/2007, 12:10   #22

has no one pointed out that BI mobs are not green to his char? what's up with that?
Old 03/21/2007, 12:33   #23

Quote:
Originally posted by smoothjonny@Mar 21 2007, 06:10
has no one pointed out that BI mobs are not green to his char? what's up with that?
Thats far from the topic, but if you must know, that account is a 2nd rb tro-tro-tro.

**And before any of you make any comments on that, it is/was/and will always be my account, so no I did not buy it.**
Old 03/21/2007, 16:13   #24

hi, Yes this is what this forum is for... but some rules have to be made... Would you rather not even be able to trust a mod? would you like to be cussed out for asking a question? This forum is for people helping each other with games also alot of stuff that is deleted or closed is asked by the maker or... is alrdy posted
Thnx and GoodLuck to you
Old 03/21/2007, 21:10   #25

if you got your bot why are you complaining?, the more the bot/hack is used, the faster it gets patched.