Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tq's anti bot system

Discussion on Tq's anti bot system within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tq's anti bot system

i remember reading somewhere that if you use a firewall or something similar, you can block certain ports to prevent tq's bot system from catching you. can anybody tell me what these ports are? thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TQ's anti-bot system FULLY cracked.
07/16/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 34 Replies
Working for Patch 5276. If you don't want to get botjailed, use this. What does this do? 1. It doesn't generate the plist file or gather information about your processes. 2. It protects against most (if not all) client disconnects.
anti bot system
12/19/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
anyone has any idea what they use for a anti bot system ? server :l2rox verify all ok.. if u enable u get a DC and auto ban if u dont enable the bot ( start it ) all is fine...
Anti Bot System
11/27/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies
Hello people, i want to inform you that NCSoft talked about a new Anti Bot System (server sided) and it's online since 1.5.1. For all botters and coders i want to help you a little bit. If you bot 24 / 7 on the same location, same waypoints without any changes YOU get a BAN. For all people who use a background memory injection to move your player they detects it now and you will get a ban! For all people who use a Cast Injection, you get a ban.
new anti-bot system
11/13/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
My server admin anounced: Changes: some skills fixed, new anti-bot system anti-bot!!! =/// i was boting but now =/// i cant! Any ideas how to fix this problem? I love L2 walker :)) L2 without it is shit =D Sr 4 my english :)