Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anti Bot System

Discussion on Anti Bot System within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,609
Anti Bot System

Hello people,

i want to inform you that NCSoft talked about a new Anti Bot System (server sided) and it's online since 1.5.1. For all botters and coders i want to help you a little bit.

If you bot 24 / 7 on the same location, same waypoints without any changes YOU get a BAN.

For all people who use a background memory injection to move your player they detects it now and you will get a ban!

For all people who use a Cast Injection, you get a ban.

You have to imagine this like this, their new anti bot detection system works like following:

- Logging Movement Routines, Logging Combat Routines
-- Parsing them and Filter all Botters
- Detect 2 Injections (at this moment)
- Logging Client Pakets (NOT ALL) (if something is missed cause your bot sends one of these pakets, have fun with a ban)

I wish i could warn some from you before 1.5.1 was released but I was not allowed to do.
In future keep your code clean and user friendly and human like.

If you want more information about this topic write a PM to me.

Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2009, 12:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'd be interested as to how you know for a fact NC soft has advanced heuristic analysis running server side.
It would not only eat the server space, but CPU utilization would be outta the roof and the I/O on the HD would be maxed...
Old 11/24/2009, 13:17   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sess View Post
I'd be interested as to how you know for a fact NC soft has advanced heuristic analysis running server side.
It would not only eat the server space, but CPU utilization would be outta the roof and the I/O on the HD would be maxed...
They said that after an interview in a bit of small talk. After an interview you've to ask what about the botter is and they tell you everything.

And it is a real fact.
How that system exact logs and stores the data I dont know but I know they do.

And because of the injection it worked on the last build and this build i tested some methods for my bot and got an instant ban :/
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/24/2009, 15:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unkn0wn0x View Post
Hello people,

i want to inform you that NCSoft talked about a new Anti Bot System (server sided) and it's online since 1.5.1. For all botters and coders i want to help you a little bit.

If you bot 24 / 7 on the same location, same waypoints without any changes YOU get a BAN.

For all people who use a background memory injection to move your player they detects it now and you will get a ban!

For all people who use a Cast Injection, you get a ban.

You have to imagine this like this, their new anti bot detection system works like following:

- Logging Movement Routines, Logging Combat Routines
-- Parsing them and Filter all Botters
- Detect 2 Injections (at this moment)
- Logging Client Pakets (NOT ALL) (if something is missed cause your bot sends one of these pakets, have fun with a ban)

I wish i could warn some from you before 1.5.1 was released but I was not allowed to do.
In future keep your code clean and user friendly and human like.

If you want more information about this topic write a PM to me.

Thanks.
If injection WAS detected, there would be a hell of alot more people banned already. I think of my users, 1/3 or so of them got banned; the rest are fine -- some of which that bot 24/7
Old 11/24/2009, 15:26   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewUser2.0 View Post
If injection WAS detected, there would be a hell of alot more people banned already. I think of my users, 1/3 or so of them got banned; the rest are fine -- some of which that bot 24/7
As i said only TWO injections are detected and only if you call them directly from the client!

No of my Users got banned so far. But i got banned cause i tested some injections which worked before. (;
Old 11/24/2009, 15:43   #6

Quote:
As i said only TWO injections are detected and only if you call them directly from the client!

No of my Users got banned so far. But i got banned cause i tested some injections which worked before. (;
Ahh.

Any idea what they are?
Old 11/24/2009, 15:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewUser2.0 View Post
Ahh.

Any idea what they are?
"For all people who use a background memory injection to move your player they detects it now and you will get a ban!

For all people who use a Cast Injection, you get a ban."

Read this. Tell it shen, i know he codes a lot with injections in his bot (;
Old 11/24/2009, 15:49   #8

elite*gold: 1
Botted same Hotspots for 5 Days in a row without a break with SZbot, and no ban o.o
Old 11/24/2009, 15:55   #9

Real Source ?
Old 11/24/2009, 16:00   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pymous View Post
Real Source ?
As i already said from an live interview. And bl@ck maybe u use a good bot or they didnt filtered you at the moment. ;P
Old 11/24/2009, 17:00   #11

Quote:
"For all people who use a background memory injection to move your player they detects it now and you will get a ban!

For all people who use a Cast Injection, you get a ban."

Read this. Tell it shen, i know he codes a lot with injections in his bot (;
What is background memory injection and cast injection?
I used sz for 3 days, banned. I wonder how you could set up your bot without doing all the same routine over and over again? Like you said, If they find a repeating pattern -> ban.
Old 11/24/2009, 17:09   #12

Quote:
As i already said from an live interview. And bl@ck maybe u use a good bot or they didnt filtered you at the moment. ;P
Interviews are for PR.
I've been GM on many game servers, admin at many sites. Lying out the *** is more beneficial than telling the truth.

Not that I'm saying its not possible, just dont believe everything they say.
Old 11/25/2009, 23:41   #13

Wow Itburnz,

I don't know you and you don't know me, but Damncheaters really needs a new spokesman. You're terrible and really come off as a douche in various posts. If there was a choice between using only your bot or not botting period, I would choose not botting as your that smug and unlikable.

Enjoy your turkey day.

Oh - and I understand marketing and such, but the claim of how powerful your bot is just sort of makes me giggle. I mean really...(insert SNL sketch here).
Old 11/26/2009, 17:27   #14

Arent free bots detected in general ?
Old 11/26/2009, 17:59   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcrash View Post
Arent free bots detected in general ?
Of the free bots, you only really get detected if your bot sends extra packets to the server. Or if you're a complete ******* moron and set your bot to KS and use a very small range of waypoints..or badly placed waypoints that make your char twitch out on walls and other objects..

However, now apparently if you repeat the same waypoints for over 24hrs you get banned as well.

Which is why I'm buyin an AionNinja today. No packets sent, pixel recognition, random human movements...etc... one time payment, life time of updates/support... guaranteed patch within 6 hours whenever ncsoft releases a patch that stops the bot from functioning..