Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A QUESTION ABOUT THE BLUE MOUSE QUEST

Discussion on A QUESTION ABOUT THE BLUE MOUSE QUEST within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How much money can can get off 1 hour of the quest? (if I get the hang of how to do the quest fast)
Old 02/06/2007, 01:01   #2

best to have a water with devine hare.. (the robot thinghy )

for the rest, it depends on how lucky you are to find the blue mouse.. best is to just search the mine with a system... meaning you first do the entire left side and then the entire right side or vica versa offcourse.

check the site what combination of items is best.. think the most you can get with one combination is 9 mets.

be sure to have alot of norm gems as well.

so to be clear, it depends on how many times you can find the blue mouse in one hour but I think you can make 27 mets at least in 1 hour
Old 02/06/2007, 01:08   #3

depends how many gems u have... if u have a lotof gems, the more mets/money you'll get.
Old 02/06/2007, 02:02   #4

The best way to do the quest is to round up as many fury, moon and violet gems you can, even if you have to buy them in the market try to get them for 100k cheaper than going rate for example my server they sell for about 800k-1mil, get them for 700k if you were on my server and go strictly gold needles very rarley do u get something that gives you less than 5 mets for a gold needle now get all you can say you averaged 5 mets per needle (thats a very bad day) met scrolls go for 3.5 mil on my server, now take your scrolls you get and sell them for 3 mil now say you averaged spending 1.6 mil on gems you have just about doubled your money, as Kenrathu said if you have a water with devine hare or a rb with it use it to do the quest takes alot less time, and if your not finding the mouse check every combanation of floors if your not finding them chances are they might have bunched up in one spot due to few people chasing them around i do this in hard times when moneys hard to get and it has always worked and almot alway double my money and even got a few dbs this way another hint is to have at least 7-8 gems ready for gold needles and dont cash in the items until you have used them all up

+k would be appreciated if this helps you
Old 02/06/2007, 02:31   #5

Quote:
Hello all,

Before I begin, I wanted to keep this my little secret but met prices are getting outrageous with the new db transfer so I figured that I would spread some love.

I have been hunting the blue mouse for quite some time and I've pretty much got it nailed down to a science, So rest assured, these are facts, not theories.

First off, I'd like to go through the basics

Necklace = 50k
Pinetum Picture = 1 Met
Royal Sword = 5 Mets
Secret Command = 10 Mets

Necklace + Pinetum = 2 Mets or 50k + 1 Met
Royal Sword + Pinetum = 6 mets
Royal Sword + Pinetum + Necklace = 9 mets

There may be a combo or two I left out, but you shouldn't concern yourself with that.

Silver Needles usually give you Pinetum Pics and Aster Necklaces with a rare chance of a Royal Sword and an extremely rare chance of a Secret Command.

Gold Needles usually spam you with Royal Swords with the common company of an Aster Necklace or/and Pinetum Picture. Secret Command is also gained with these at about the same rarity that you would get a Royal Sword with a Silver Needle.

Gold Needles are obtained with Normal Moon or Normal Violet gems
Silver Needles are obtained with any other normal gem excluding Moons and Violets of course

Now that we are past the basics, We move to the strategy.

Now most believe there is no way to cheat this system, that the prizes are determined once you recieve your treasures, However they are NOT RIGHT. This has been tested and repeated over and over again by myself.

This is the best guide ive used here its by Drevel and is quite old the entire post is here:
Old 02/06/2007, 03:08   #6

provided you have unlimited amounts of gems, and you're good at it, you should get 10 metscrolls in a hour without any problem. Calculate the difference between 1 mc and that amount of gems, and multiply by 10 is how much u make a hour. However i'd say the gem supply won't be that high tho for you to do it lots of times.
Old 02/06/2007, 04:00   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Kenrathu@Feb 6 2007, 01:01
best to have a water with devine hare.. (the robot thinghy )

for the rest, it depends on how lucky you are to find the blue mouse.. best is to just search the mine with a system... meaning you first do the entire left side and then the entire right side or vica versa offcourse.

check the site what combination of items is best.. think the most you can get with one combination is 9 mets.

be sure to have alot of norm gems as well.

so to be clear, it depends on how many times you can find the blue mouse in one hour but I think you can make 27 mets at least in 1 hour
Or you can try getting speedhack

you need gems and you need the fixed version of cotobo by calagan
Old 02/06/2007, 04:22   #8

aight this to me is an easy way to get mets/money as of right now.

mets scroll on my server are 800k-1m ea

so every day i stock on gems normal fury moon and violet 200k ea and for each gems the min i get is 5 mets= 400-500k thats almost double the money i start with.

heres the trick i use:

cotobo blue mouse notifie(sp)
water tao with DH
spare times

first u search the left side of the cave- go down search the left side till u reach the bottom.

go back up - go to the left stair search the left side again

then go up to the main stair and down the right

repeat as needed

if u understand it then great if not i'll make a map or something later

heres a quick map not to scale or anything flame if it make u happy

Old 02/06/2007, 06:13   #9

blue mouse can be in any floor of the cave not just one side
Old 02/06/2007, 12:30   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by mojo69@Feb 6 2007, 06:13
blue mouse can be in any floor of the cave not just one side
yea srry i mean its the same to all the floor and am just lazy right now ps:
Old 02/06/2007, 16:19   #11

With !dhcyclone i can make 100+ mets in hour if theyr gold needle ones
Old 02/06/2007, 16:25   #12

Since gems are dropping from mobs now I have a ton and decided to start doing bluemouse myself. It's true mouse will spawn on any of the floors, it's also true that he only spawns on the left side of each floor, so don't waste time running all over each floor. Also, don't limit your self to just goldneedle gems. I usually take 6-10(moons, vios, furys) and 6-10(kylin, nix). Personally I never use rains or drags. Saving them for making supers. I average 60-80 mets per trip doing this.

btw, got the secret command once.