Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Blue mouse quest

Discussion on Blue mouse quest within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Did they bug the bluemouse quest lastnight? When I came home and began to do the quest (around 10PM EST) every single silver needle gave me an anster necklace, and gold needle a royal sword.

I'm not a noob to the quest, I've done it hundreds of times. After about the fourth silver needle of getting the same item, I usually get an aster+picture or whichever I hadn't gotten yet. I did the quest with 17 silver needles to test, and every time I got an aster necklace.

So is the quest bugged or am I having some REALLY bad luck?
Old 10/10/2006, 21:33   #2

prolly really bad luck
Old 10/12/2006, 03:20   #3

i have do this with about 800 or more gems... anywhere... every time i go with about 35 gems for obtain 10 combos... with the gold needle i obtain 80% of time only the sword... with the silver sometimes i have 10 necks and only 2 pinetums... or viceverse... but dont cry... if you use about 20 silver needles... sure that in the most bad case only obtain a 10/3 combinations (15 pine, 5 necks).
Old 10/12/2006, 03:22   #4

i have do this with about 800 or more gems... anywhere... every time i go with about 35 gems for obtain 10 combos... with the gold needle i obtain 80% of time only the sword... with the silver sometimes i have 10 necks and only 2 pinetums... or viceverse... but dont cry... if you use about 20 silver needles... sure that in the most bad case only obtain a 15/5 combinations (15 pine, 5 necks).
Old 10/12/2006, 16:35   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
dbl post ftw.

Quest is much much quicker just using gold gems. Mixing with silver will increase reward nicely (duhh) but depending on how many miners your runing it may or may not be worth it.

You realy dont wana have to do 3 hrs+ a day claiming gems now do you?