Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

additive size

Discussion on additive size within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can anyone please help me with my additive size editing i can't seem to figure out this file and how to edit it to make the players small... AKA for my marco that i jsut released (very glitchy because of i don't have the additive size)
Old 01/25/2007, 02:25   #2

getting help with this is about as likey as CoTobo being re-released tomorrow lol. As far as im concerned the only way to make them invisable is dleeitng the 3dobj.ini thing from ur ini folder but they are still able to click on so kind making it useless. Other then that i think TQ made them server side >.> sad day for macros lol.
Old 01/25/2007, 04:30   #3

HA nope i found out that deleting all of that actaully makes them "able" to be clicked on, but it doesn't affect the macro, if you don't get what i am saying i mean taht you can click through them =) and you will not slow down (aka: walk or fly slow) =) works perfectly!
Old 01/25/2007, 05:46   #4

wait what is this supposed to do?