Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

request:additive size file

Discussion on request:additive size file within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
lol, as the title says, can anyone send me a copy of additive size file, i kinda screwed up on it '><.
Thx =)
Old 07/26/2006, 12:20   #2

Here you go
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-53-1153909219.ibf (2.8 KB, 16 views)
Old 07/26/2006, 12:22   #3

THANK U SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make .div file to size 128 kb every file ?
02/08/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
How to make .div file to size 128 kb every file ? i got div file from some where 500 file and every file size 128 kb how to make div file like that please guide . :)
How to get around file size error??
05/22/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I've searched and found an old topic that claims to fix this but the uploaded pictures and links are all dead. I'm using 1.76 and trying to bot on a private server. Please help, thanks.
additive size
01/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
can anyone please help me with my additive size editing i can't seem to figure out this file and how to edit it to make the players small... AKA for my marco that i jsut released (very glitchy because of i don't have the additive size)
About additive size
01/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
i would like to ask you how to change the size of the melee water devils. i am currently making a macro for archers 107 and up at wter devils (wayyy better place to bot since no one will be there), i got the idea from unknownone. I downloaded the file for slingers and would like to know if u could share how to change the water devils. TY in advance and if not sry to bother u. this was mainly to hojo. but everyone else is welcome to answer.
L2.exe File Size Error
08/25/2005 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Bah... Iim trying to connect L2W OOG 10.4.8 and IG 1.31 to HOBBY server (C3). OOG: 1)Done step by step BYPASS GUIDE. Installed Loopback, configured it, downloaded TCPtunnel and so on... Just a question: I must modify IP in several files (hosts, L2.INI of Walker, Loopback...). In which one MUST I put IP of HOBBY SERVER?!? In LOOPBACK? In TCPTUNNEL forward.bat? In L2.ini? In HOSTS file? In every one? Bah... BYPASS GUIDE is not so clear to understand... Proceding for trials and errors...