Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just my thoughts

Discussion on Just my thoughts within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
im so sick and tired of everyone complaining about noobs getting such awesome equipment because they buy dbs and trade them for cps. this patch hasnt changed anything. one mercury dbs were selling for 10kk. If a noob bought 50 dbs and then sold them they would have 500kk. now there is almost nothing you couldnt buy for 500kk. noob protection is going to convince more noobs to come to the game thus more customers for tq. whether or not anybody likes it they are running a business. If anyone doubts that tq spends money to keep conquer running then i suggest you get a team of talented people together and try to run such a game yourself. then see if you dont try to get some sort of financial help from your players. These db buyers are the ones who have kept this game free for the rest of us. I have bought dbs before and i have hunted for dbs and cash to buy dbs, its not that hard. Come on people quit ******** about everything and play the game that you have played and olved to play for so long.
Old 01/11/2007, 15:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
of course were guna ***** yea it true its a business thing but wtf...
IT HASNT CHANGED ANYTHING???
ive only played 5 months personally but for ppl playing 2-3 years?
they have like sup 1 soc +6equips.... now in 1 day ppl can have 2 soc +9s...
thats not change? dam i must be stupid as f*ck then

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Thoughts]My thoughts about hackers
01/09/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hacks in 2moons have worked for a very long time and in between have been patched alot. We all remember when sparky hacked 2moons and ownt it. Right away, a patch came following it and all the hacks were patched and have been for a while. *Patched to the public atleast* I personally think that 2moons NEEDS hackers and Acclaim knew that and was taking advantage of the hackers. They had a back-up patch all along, in cases where it goes too far. Sometimes, hackers improve the game and acclaim left...
Some Thoughts
11/03/2008 - CO2 Programming - 5 Replies
Hello dear Co Programmers ! I wonder if you guys can help me, I need a program/device which tells you how many mobs are there on the map atm..It can help me very much please tell me if this request is doable.. thanks!
FYI and my Thoughts
10/19/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 17 Replies
Well, I donno if anyone cares (don't care myself if anyone doesn't), but I've decided to quit the entirety of Co-PServers, just FYI. I've decided to focus more on school, and partying. Don't ask for my source or any codes cause I've deleted them. Also, I've become disappointed in E*Pvp, it has become a place of others making fun of new E*Pvpers for not knowing something, and helping others is a fucking legend. No one gets help, no one grows, no one learns. It has also become a place of...
just some thoughts!
03/27/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
is there a program or hack that can guess/know when it might fail when you upgrade a weapon? for a example i have a weapon +4, it has a big probability that this weapon will get destroy if i upgrade it to +5 right? so is there a program or hack that can determine if it has a very high probability off getting failure or success? just a thought hahahaha:D