Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dont quit, wait 1 month...

Discussion on Dont quit, wait 1 month... within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
@all who want quitting bcuz they dont have dbs to get cp´s. Wait 1 month or a few weeks then u can sell ur mets and +1 items for cp´s to other players and then u can buy stuff or try loterie.

Im sry this is my first topic i hope i dont doing anything wrong...
Old 01/11/2007, 12:40   #2

true, selling some trash on my noob right now, hoping for 27cp at the end of the day
Old 01/11/2007, 12:46   #3

Yeh but it still dont stop lvl 70 noobs walking round with full sockets i have spent past year working my *** of getting great equips and some ****** that can afford dragon ***** gets good equips in less than a day. If i could buy db i would but i got 4 kids to feed and another on the way.TQ have screwed non db buyers over big style.
Old 01/11/2007, 12:48   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by Matehret@Jan 11 2007, 12:33
@all who want quitting bcuz they dont have dbs to get cp´s. Wait 1 month or a few weeks then u can sell ur mets and +1 items for cp´s to other players and then u can buy stuff or try loterie.

you probably didnt understand why ppl quiting!

they dont quit becouse of CPS but becouse of the items from lotter lookman
a n00b will go buy 50 dbs... speend them on lotter and what he will get from this?
probably he will be able to become full super +9 1 socket sdg do u know the point now?

ppls had to play 2-3 years to get 1 2 socket item!! now u can get it allmost for free!!! thats why they all quiting it ruined all the economy and everything els ein the game.
Old 01/11/2007, 12:51   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by tigercek+Jan 11 2007, 12:48--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tigercek @ Jan 11 2007, 12:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Matehret@Jan 11 2007, 12:33

you probably didnt understand why ppl quiting!

they dont quit becouse of CPS but becouse of the items from lotter lookman
a n00b will go buy 50 dbs... speend them on lotter and what he will get from this?
probably he will be able to become full super +9 1 socket sdg do u know the point now?

ppls had to play 2-3 years to get 1 2 socket item!! now u can get it allmost for free!!! thats why they all quiting it ruined all the economy and everything els ein the game. [/b][/quote]
yes ur right.......but u think they dont happy when they find self a 2 sock earing or something? I dont quit conquer bcuz i have 4 rbs and i play for fun, i dont by dbs for real money.
Old 01/11/2007, 13:17   #6

To anyone tat is quitting CO.... don't quit!!!

Reasons
1) you play for a pretty long time ( I played for 3yrs)
2) other free online game will sooner or later have such an ending (tis is how TQ make real money)
3) there are many ways to make DB/Super Gems/tons of Money ( plvl water to rb, hunting, some mining)
4) making a 130-130-119 2nd rb from day 1 till now is some hardwork don't just give up (for old school like me)

Enjoy the game and waiting to see how others react to those changes.
Old 01/11/2007, 13:25   #7

rofl yeah how the **** am i suposed to kill a frigin fire with my troj when he has like +9 robe or neck or w/e 2 sox and can get spg easy? No hp in the world will help me survive long enough to kill him...unles i get likje +9 ears witch is not likely to happen! **** THIS! i hate co from now on...even if getting +8 or 2s gear has a chance of 32000000/1 still thats not enuf.
Old 01/11/2007, 13:35   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by tetnes@Jan 11 2007, 12:46
Yeh but it still dont stop lvl 70 noobs walking round with full sockets i have spent past year working my *** of getting great equips and some ****** that can afford dragon ***** gets good equips in less than a day. If i could buy db i would but i got 4 kids to feed and another on the way.TQ have screwed non db buyers over big style.
If you take a step back and look at this game, its ****. That is why the GMs don't work on it. It's ****, and they know it. There just gonna try to make some good money before it dies out.
Old 01/11/2007, 13:47   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by Matehret@Jan 11 2007, 12:33

are you shure, do you mean selling then in market to NPC or to other ppl.
and i geush its treu.
the economie needs time,
the same **** happened when the euro came out in my contry.
it was weared but the economie bilds it self up

Fady1wu
Old 01/11/2007, 14:30   #10

yeah but its a game....whoever playpals the dbs will get power and who doesnt well they stay the same...this **** created an inbalance in the game so now it just sux im straying if any1 buys me like 200+ dbs
Old 01/11/2007, 14:47   #11

the thing is, a noob who only buys dbs wont have mutliple lvl 70 acc, so he will only be able to do it 10 times a day, its the non noobs who buy dbs or already had allot, who will make all the money.
Old 01/11/2007, 14:47   #12

it's ****... its the worst update from TQ!! paypal buyers have the advantage now!! i mean JESUS CRIST!! i work my *** out in CO to get good rb char and kicking my *** down hunting those boses on lab hoping to get a once in a life time drop of soc items! we really never get the advantage over f**kin MONEY!!
Old 01/11/2007, 15:06   #13

Yea well old players r screwed... but for newer guys its not so bad... but it sure does make me wana buy DBs, but when it settles alittle imatry n give all my equips for dbs... if i get anything good i stay, if i dont get anything i quit, new game 9dragons jus comin out and i ws invited to Beta test anyway

oo and in second post guy said ****** **** made me lol.-.-.-.lol