Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats happened to this forum

Discussion on Whats happened to this forum within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/09/2007, 08:34   #31

elite*gold: 0
WHat happend to the forum is that is getting full of lazy bastards who just ask, ask and ask. And people is right the conquer community is the only one who is full of leechers. COme people stay together cooparte with each other and keep flaming to a minimum. no matter how smart you are that doesnt give you right to flame someone else. (just ignore it)
Old 01/09/2007, 08:47   #32

elite*gold: 0
Now your going all wrong at it, post count isin`t worth anything, they can just raise it with spam.
Another thing, I don`t post much, almost never but i`v been a member of Epvp since may last year, and i try to read up on stuff when my time allows it.
Reason for not posting is i just don`t wanna flame people or i`m not all that good at programing, so i`d rather shut up then make a fool of myself.
My point is i would NOT find it conviniant to pay for this forum. I have not posted to receive the new version of script vessel, am i still considered a "noob" ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anyone know what happened to GA?
02/03/2009 - Combat Arms - 0 Replies
Well as the title says. I tried to go to the site today to check things out and got this msg. 403 Error - Forbidden You have recieved this message because the resource you have requested is not accessable by the webserver due to file permissions or other locking conditions. Please verify that you have access rights to the requested resource or that the Apache daemon has access rights to the requested resource before trying again. Also their loader isn't connecting ether. Not sure...
What happened to acclaim forum?
12/17/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
I went to check on the maintenance status or at least some forum activity but it was unavailable, even when logged in as user. why? Does anyone else have the same problem or is it just me? Edit: is anyone else getting tired of acclaim being down <_< Edit #2: nvm its back online, please close
Whats wrong with this forum?
05/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Weird. If you enter "print" (without quotes) in the end of your topic title, your topic will get all f***ed up. Examples: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-main-discussi ons-questions/133726-just-test-raw-print-print.htm l http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-main-discussi ons-questions/133697-how-change-command-token-into -paw-print-print.html