Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

move to coords based on editing memory

Discussion on move to coords based on editing memory within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,

While I'm making macros I found it to be very helpful if I can move to a different coord without activating a mouse click. it'd be much more reliable that I go to the coord that I want. I'm wondering if there's a way to go to a coord by changing something in the memory? Or any other way that I can do this within a macro script (thru dll calls or whatever), for example autohotkey.

Any help will be appreciated,

Thanks
Old 01/01/2007, 05:33   #2

sounds to me like you are suggesting a teleporter?

am i correct?
Old 01/01/2007, 06:15   #3

No, you are wrong smoothjonny. Reading memory coords is pretty easy, but make the char go to a destination is dubious. I am trying to do something similar, but unsuccessfull until now.
Old 01/01/2007, 06:33   #4

ok what u meant by make a char go to a destination? u meant like from 1 cord then teleport to another cord? something like teleporter or so?
Old 01/01/2007, 06:58   #5

he means to pick a destination coordinate and simulate a mouse click to make the character move there. like in copartner... you don't see the actual clickings
Old 01/01/2007, 07:24   #6

read from memory the coors u wanna go then hook a mouse to that process, then u can control it without using the actual mouse, but im not sure if theres a api made for this
Old 01/01/2007, 09:25   #7

An old version of proxy had this capability at one point, i think.. but it really isn't a good thing.
Old 01/02/2007, 00:47   #8

I mean just like walk/jump/fly to a nearby coord, as if you are physically clicking. But without the use of a mouse and goes to the exact coords that I want, instead of clicking on wrong coords that might mess up the macro sometimes.

If there's anyway using packets that'd be nice as well.

thx ^^
Old 01/02/2007, 02:16   #9

tbh - i've tried this on several private projects and unless you are sitting in front of the machine watching (which defeats the object of having the macro in the first place) people easily identify you are 'botting' and hence it may cause problems, should they choose to report it.

If im wrong then just ignore me ^^
Old 01/02/2007, 22:58   #10

well not really if no1 see you
Old 01/02/2007, 23:11   #11

code62 explained how to to this in his conquer hacking tutorial. Its a awesome tutorial. Just give a look there.
Old 01/02/2007, 23:25   #12

but i don't know asm