Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Soon to be released] Memory based skill lvler.

Discussion on [Soon to be released] Memory based skill lvler. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Soon to be released] Memory based skill lvler.

Thread title says it all, last couple of days i have been working on a memory based bot, and it is almost done aswell.

I post this thread so it can be discussed, this bot will work on a client that does not need to be on top, just like a bot is supposed to be.
It will only support 1 client, and i myself think thats enough for a skill lvl bot.
Want more? post your reasons and give good feedback.

here's a screenshot everything you see works except for the XP skill lvler, still gotto implement that.
Its botjail safe, clickjail safe... No risks except for fraps, but who's gonna fraps a stigger?

Screenshot:

Update:

Feel free to ask questions, post suggestions and other related things.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/23/2009, 10:23   #2

Looks good, I would use it for toxic fog Hurry Up!
Old 01/23/2009, 13:27   #3

lmao , Nice.
I Will use it for toxic fog for sure.
Old 01/23/2009, 14:37   #4

It looks fantastic!
I have one question: This program/bot you say that it will be memory based.So it will work on every patch and we won't have to put Sit/Medi/skills at F buttons?
Old 01/23/2009, 20:57   #5

Looks simple, is definetely useful. What do I have to say more?

Thanks!
Old 01/23/2009, 21:10   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexisppp12345 View Post
It looks fantastic!
I have one question: This program/bot you say that it will be memory based.So it will work on every patch and we won't have to put Sit/Medi/skills at F buttons?
This bot needs patching from me when they make updates and change memory locations, no skills on the F keys at all.
infact u dont even have the skill selected, there is no clicking involved no background click or foreground clicks all done within memory
This is just a teaser for my bigger project, a hunting bot
Old 01/24/2009, 18:21   #7

Waiting for mod approval
Old 01/24/2009, 18:27   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
done
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2009, 21:46   #9

elite*gold: 20
_fobos_@
the concept is very impressive, but are u serious?
dont u have to update this for every patch when it can be done easily by background clicking F-slots and thats unpatchable?
and is there an option on how often the skills are pushed?
and what happens if people are using different patches?
and what about modify clients?
most memory base programs got discontinue because they do not have an option have users to find/edit memory address by themselves
anyways, look forward to see ur big project hunting bot
Old 01/25/2009, 13:08   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan Lim View Post
_fobos_@
the concept is very impressive, but are u serious?
dont u have to update this for every patch when it can be done easily by background clicking F-slots and thats unpatchable?
and is there an option on how often the skills are pushed?
and what happens if people are using different patches?
and what about modify clients?
most memory base programs got discontinue because they do not have an option have users to find/edit memory address by themselves
anyways, look forward to see ur big project hunting bot
Youre right Evan it will require patching from my side, but its all pretty organised and finding memory addresses and the functions i used aint hard.
I might slightly alter it on the long run put a tab control on it where the user can make adjustments as for example the time between the attacks, and perhaps the memory addresses that are used can be adjusted easily each patch.
And yes you're right if something can be done to easily send background clicks ofcourse that would be preferred, but yeah we got that nasty clicking jail so i don't think its gonna happen anytime soon
I honestly haven't really looked in when it gets send to clicking jail other then post/sendmessage failed me and i wanted to make a good simple bot.

As for patching the loader loads my altered conquer.exe renamed, so that people can still play regularly and follow up with the patches,
that will win me time each time to update.

Thanks for the feedback!
Old 01/25/2009, 14:34   #11

BTW, could you make a normal conquer.exe where the FPS limit is up to 60?? PLEASE :-(
Old 01/25/2009, 15:01   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuCk3r View Post
BTW, could you make a normal conquer.exe where the FPS limit is up to 60?? PLEASE :-(
Whats ur usual limit? its comp specific i think, anyway mines usually like 30 but with my boost near 50s, eitherway when the screen aint active it drops to like near 20s so whats ur normal limit, i dont wanna boost it too high
You wont be able to run as many clients tho, wouldnt be good for your comp

I'll PM it when it's done gimme 5 mins or so
Old 01/25/2009, 15:02   #13

Normal max 40 FPs, around 11 when the window aint active, with your boost its 50 but i want 60