Originally posted by Fujiy@Dec 30 2006, 19:25 I dont know why, but when execute bot, it works
But windows stay unstable, explorer crash, some shortcuts and windows dont work
Its happen just with me?
why dont you put up a link to the file and i will check it out for you
yes it crashes sometimes and i have to open task manager to end the "Not Responding" program...
sometimes my task manager even crashes and i have to restart my computer T_T
It does this to me too. If I push the start key explorer locks up. I don't know why.
I have a kind of work around.
This works for me. I keep all my short cuts in quick launch. I keep an excel sheet open all the time. I alt tab to the excel sheet when I want to start a program and then quick launch icons are visible like co2 etc..
I got a message from Microsoft said that I needed to update my bios because it doesn't support my cpu. But I think that is just ****.
I get a feeling this only effects XP that was installed then updated with sp2.
Originally posted by r34p3rex@Dec 31 2006, 08:41 for me... pressing any key on the keyboard while notepad, taskmanager, explorer windows (desktop, my computer, task bar, etc.) will crash it.
Windows Vista >> Windows 7 (bleibt P-Server bestehen?) 01/31/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 10 Replies heyho miteinander
Da ich demnächst von Windows Vista auf Windows 7 umsteige, stellt sich mir die frage ob ich meinen eigenen P-Server irgendwie sichern kann um ihn anschliessend wieder aufstarten zu können.
Eigentlich gehen keine Daten verloren, jedoch steige ich auf die 64-Bit Variante um. Das heisst: totaler Datenverlust und eventuelles nichtmehrfunktionieren von Software und Treiber. (sagt jedenfalls Microsoft)
Um 100%ig sicher zu sein frage ich nach:
- Welche Dateien muss ich...
cSRO in Windows 7 = Hard Crashing 10/12/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies Hello. I have used Windows 7 x32 RTM for some time, but on cSRO it's real madness. It suddenly crashes without any message when i want the least (yesterday while i was hitting Ivy ..) or get to "sro_client is not responding". I have those things set in compatibility with XP SP3.
Btw, I don't know if this matters, but i use edxSilkroadLoader, as i can't figure it out with the english media.pk2 - always get error on updating.
Please, if you know, give me some answers to help me solve my...
Crashing, crashing, and of course, more crashing. 04/01/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies Hey guys whats wrong with my game, im so pissed i dont know what to do just feel hopeless lol. i keep crashing non stop is it a bug in my hacks or something not going right?
i have a good computer and internet, and my friend has a bad comp and shit internet..
I keep getting crashed every few minutes, dcing dosent happen that much i even have my number of following mobs set to 15
Anyone know what can be the problem or have some advice, its like severe crashing all day..
Solution to SV crashing windows explorer! 03/01/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 26 Replies I have cracked version of scriptvessel, but i heard some of those who bought the "original" one, have problems with crashing windows explorer also. My explorer for example crashed when i tried to do the following operations: ctrl+c , ctrl+v, write (for example Start->Search->All Files and Folders-> "then when i started typing it crashed"), when swapping between conquer windows etc.
All that is written below is considered you have scriptvessel already running! If you dont have it running,...