Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some ideas would be much appreciated.

Discussion on Some ideas would be much appreciated. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello, nice to meet you all (lol).
Anyway, if I were to make a calculator type program that could calculate anything that you needed to know in the game, whether it be number based, probability based, etc., what would it be?

ANYTHING may be submitted, I just want some ideas. If you think this thread is a waste of space, instead of posting that here just leave. That way it wont be bumped. Pretty logical, huh?

Keep it somewhat probable, meaning, "Hey, I want you to calculate the size of the moon times Pi if I gain 5 levels per day while consuming 300 panaceas per hour." Sure...I can do that (/sarcasm). So anything NOT related to that is good.

I will post the final version of the program (Well, the first working one, then update it as it gets fixed/stuff added to it) with anything that was posted here at the time of completion. All names that provided help will be in the "About" tab of the program.

So, let the ideas begin!

What I have so far:
Price calculator-- 1.) Averages prices and 2.)Finds the increase amongst other prices (For stock market like results)
The second one is good for those people that go buy item and sell them for what they think they can get for them.
Old 12/30/2006, 07:44   #2

I like this idea.

* PK points reduction vs time
* Levelling (percentage vs time)
* Composition (+1 data, +1's needed, etc)
* defense and attack vs specific monsters
* total exp gain from gem combinations

Issues:
* Needs extensive data compilation and analysis.
Old 12/30/2006, 08:58   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Relaxation@Dec 30 2006, 07:44
I like this idea.

* PK points reduction vs time
* Levelling (percentage vs time)
* Composition (+1 data, +1's needed, etc)
* defense and attack vs specific monsters
* total exp gain from gem combinations

Issues:
* Needs extensive data compilation and analysis.
Well here are a few calculators already made this first one is for number of comp items and price

This second one is a damage calculator

Third one TG xp Calculator

Four Trojan Damage Calculator

Pk Point time loss calculator

I am not listing creators because the links go to thier threads so they are already listed but this is all the calculators I found with search at least all the unique ones
Old 12/30/2006, 10:23   #4

****:\
I thought i was doing something that was rare-er than that lol:\
Well, I'll still make mine, since it will be a combination of all of those, but with my own code/analysis.
Thanks Relaxation for the ideas, I'll start putting in code for em now.
Old 12/30/2006, 23:15   #5

I have something that I usually do by just adding stuff up, kinda annoying, but it could easily be done in a calculator with stats.
Calculating guard damages, fire tao damages with different spells, armour quality, gems, and composition. With this, you just put in what hat you use and armour you have (quality and composition) and your level, and show different stats on how you can improve your magic defence with what costs. I always calculate what gold guards do to my archer with her +3 elite armour and super earrings, seeing if +1-2 earrings would help, etc.
Old 12/30/2006, 23:38   #6

I think the best calculator would be all of those already mentioned into one calculator. And it hasnt been done yet so you should go ahead and give it a try. But **** thats gonna be alot of math
Good Luck
Old 12/31/2006, 00:07   #7

Thanks for the support:P
I'm kind of considering not doing this now:\
It will seem like im stealing everyone's work:\
But, I'll keep doing it 'till someone complains i guess lol:P