Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

exe for monster and addictivesize files!

Discussion on exe for monster and addictivesize files! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
does anyone know if its possible to make an exe file that replaces these files so you dont have to go and look for them yourself!!
Old 12/06/2006, 09:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
#close - No and wrong section.
Please post your question at the main section ^^.

DM
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Monster and Me or Angels online server files?
02/12/2017 - Private Server Advertising - 8 Replies
Ok I know of two games with pet systems that I would like to make a pserver of and I cant seem to find server files for them anywhere. I am wondering if anyone has them or if anyone can get them. The two games are: Monster and Me and Angels Online
Flyff Offi Files v15 Monster erstellen/einfügen
07/23/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi, ich würde gerne wissen wie man Monster bei v15 Offi Files dupliziert. Also ein bestehendes Monster zu nehmen Kopieren und dann halt einfach neuen Namen geben. Jedoch stoße ich am Ende bisher immer auf einen Error. Es wäre wirklich toll wenn Ihr mir helfen könntet. mfg Suney
Metin2 .gr2 Files Monster (Bosse)
09/10/2009 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Hier hab ich mal den Monster upgeloaded (.gr2 files). Es enthält alle Dateien des Ordners. Dateien müssen nach D:/YmirWork/Monster/... bzw. D:/YmirWork/Monster2/... kopiert werden. Download Link Nurnoch bei PNs.. Falls ihr sonst noch was braucht einfach posten oder mich ne pn an mich.^^ Hoffe es hilft euch.
The Monster .dat files.
12/28/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
The thread for the files can be found here for a description and such.. The Monster .dat File Thread My problem is once I copy pasted them to my ini file, I could nolonger see the life of the monsters I am fighting, kings look like aides and messengers. I need to reverse what I did, but doing that means getting my old Monster.dat file back, and that is what I need, because upon pasting it to the CO>>ini file, it overwrit another file. So, could somebody help me out here?
Updated Monster.dat Files
11/06/2005 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 50 Replies
I have taken the time to Hex the new monster.dat files. Included is a readme which explains everything Gamerz Planet Forum have leeched this. @#$% I hate those twats