Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoPartner not picking items?

Discussion on CoPartner not picking items? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
If your CoPartner is not picking up items just go to options in the conquer window and put the "Show Name" option on.Now the bot can see the items and it will pick them up.[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Karma plz' border='0' alt='Karma plz' />
Old 12/03/2006, 13:59   #2

is that some kinda joke? if you dont have names on co partner wont kill mobs, so there wouldnt be items to pickup lol
Old 12/03/2006, 14:08   #3

I think u have misunderstood,you have to click the "Show Name" in Conquer's options not on the bot...
Old 12/03/2006, 17:30   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by MMORPGMaster@Dec 3 2006, 08:08
I think u have misunderstood,you have to click the "Show Name" in Conquer's options not on the bot...
No, I think you misunderstood him.

If you didn't have the "Show Name" option within Conquer turned on, you wouldn't have been able to kill the mobs. If you didn't kill these mobs, there wouldn't be any items to pick up unless you were scavenging.

No karma should be given for this fact because this is just common sense. If I am not mistaken, in most every readme that accompanies CoPartner, it tells you to turn on the "Show Name" option.
Old 12/03/2006, 19:37   #5

Hmm well it worked for me. I did have a problem with Copartner picking up my items. I just started using it the last few days and been testing it and I'd have to keep an eye on it casue it would keep passing my mets up. I then tried adding Meteor to the pick up list and still woundn't pick it up. Oh sometimes it would but not always. Well I seen this post and tried it and BLAM!! now its working fine. pickes up all items now with no problem. Now if I can nly keep it running longer than 5 mins without it lagging CO client untill dc. :?
Old 12/03/2006, 23:05   #6

i found this out within 10 minutes after using copartner first time...

it would pick up anything, unless i (or the programme) moved my mouse over it... (showing the name) so i thought, probably it searches on name of the item, so i turned it on and it worked lol... dont give karma for this since ive been posting it on some places and you must never ask for karma, thats just sad anyway XD
Old 12/03/2006, 23:11   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by ganoderma@Dec 3 2006, 17:05
you must never ask for karma, thats just sad anyway XD
Asking for karma is what I call, "Karma whoring." This is the equivalent of going up to a stranger who lost their toothpick and asking for a pat on the back...

Quote:
kar·ma [kahr-muh] - the good or bad emanations felt to be generated by someone or something.
Old 12/04/2006, 00:04   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by ColdStart@Dec 3 2006, 23:11
This is the equivalent of going up to a stranger who lost their toothpick and asking for a pat on the back...
but i do that all the time
Old 12/04/2006, 01:53   #9

It does not pickup items with pretty long names. Best solution is to rename them with the itemdat editor. That fixes it.
Old 12/04/2006, 01:58   #10

LOL...better wait till after the patch. As I hear theres a new encrypted itemtype.dat coming out with the new patch.