Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

picking items with sv

Discussion on picking items with sv within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
picking items with sv

like the topic says i dont know how to use sv, well i know how to use auto lvler but i dont know how to make it pick up items thats pretty much my only prob
Old 09/24/2007, 10:54   #2

u have to turn on showing name... options -> show names
then just in SV use all or default and such and it will loot for u
Old 09/25/2007, 00:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mybumstinks View Post
like the topic says i dont know how to use sv, well i know how to use auto lvler but i dont know how to make it pick up items thats pretty much my only prob
it picks up ref,uni,eli and supers on its own(as long as you dont tell it not to)
default works best keeping ref,uni,eli and supers,none only realy usfull on BI(too meny other ppl),all is real buggy for me somtimes it will pick-up and keep normal items othertimes it picks up and drops normal items

Similar Threads Similar Threads
picking up items
12/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Is there any way I could make CID proxy auto loot pick up the tokens in the moonbox quest? Thanks
PICKING UP ITEMS
11/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
can some1 tell me how to pick up an items when there a pile of ppl looting my item. i see sometimes i'm on the item(Metor) a noob comes walking in the pile and picks it up. can some1 tell me how to do that plz so if i day i found a db i won't get robbed of it.
Not picking Alchemy Items - HOW?
03/09/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
How Can I not Pick Alchemy Items ? Im using iSroBot 1.54+Softmode and even when im telling him not to pick"Others" he still picks some crappy alchemy items Anyone know how to fix it ? EDIT: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...=122 &t=43262&s=
SV Picking up ITEMS
02/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
hi i was just wondering does any1 know how i can change it so that sv only picks up uni, eli or sup items? thnx
PICKING ITEMS UP
11/01/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
So how do I pick items up when others are sitting on them, like mets Is there a hack to make the met larger than your average char? PLease help out Tired of plvling jerks and gaining pk points for it