Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

So, whats this forums view on scamming?

Discussion on So, whats this forums view on scamming? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/02/2006, 04:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
yeh, but botting requires no skill at all. xD If you have a 130-130 on a server without using any hacks or anything, thats real skill.
Old 12/02/2006, 04:12   #17

elite*gold: 0
Only "hacks" i use are cotobo and the multiclient....is you can call that hacking xD And im not too bad with fb so im not doing too bad :P Ive never actually scammed someone but may start when cotobo breaks :P I'm not 130-130 yet either

Similar Threads Similar Threads
view this :P
07/18/2010 - WarRock - 6 Replies
Quelle: Pasted code - No description I just lol'd # Cαn't Slєєρ -› ʍc Đσɴαʟds Cʟσωɴ ωιʟʟ єαт ʍє™ :) sagt: *King7 ? Urban sagt: *OK # Cαn't Slєєρ -› ʍc Đσɴαʟds Cʟσωɴ ωιʟʟ єαт ʍє™ :) sagt: *urbanlabs ddos ? :)
Anyone know about.....>>>>VIEW<<<<
01/21/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Anyone know about a edited itemtype.dat that show's only mets/dbs on the ground? I'm sick of items,gold, etc...
ahahaa these forums are tame compared to nexon forums
11/29/2009 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
Blackmailing, drama, even nude pics. Nexon needs to up their game. Nexon Forums - The answer?
view +1
06/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hi people, i read in this forum that you can't see the items +1 on the floor, but today i meet a player how can see the +1!!!!! we are lvling at brid and he say this items is +1!!!! anybody knows how he can do it??? thanks??