Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

general discussion

Discussion on general discussion within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i am asking what is the aimbot what it's use and coproxy how to use need explanation with pictures if u can
Old 12/02/2006, 00:17   #2

lol "search" around for guides... "demanding things like that like we owe u something doesnt work around here stop useless threads dood
Old 12/02/2006, 03:23   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by TKFA@Dec 1 2006, 20:56
i am asking what is the aimbot what it's use and coproxy how to use need explanation with pictures if u can
aimbot is used for hitting some1 in pvp with fb/ss and u can learn to use QOproxy in guides section.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Grand Fantasia] General-Discussion Bot leaked
12/06/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 50 Replies
Well Guys i was bored today and so i got my hands on the Grand Fantasia Bot made by General-Discussion and i removed the annoying login msgbox for you ;) Here you go! Both versions: Old v0.9.8.5 New v1.1.0.2 if you have any question please don't ask me, please have a look at the General-Discussion Forum: Grand Fantasia
Runescape General Discussion Thread
09/12/2010 - Runescape - 2 Replies
Deutsch: Dieser Thread ist dafür da, um einfach über oder um Runescape zu reden. Unwichtigere Neuigkeiten, Ingame-Treffen, oder einfach nur unwichtigere Fragen könnt ihr hier posten. Trotzdem bitte ich darum, das kein Spam entsteht. ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- English:
S4 League General Discussion Thread
09/09/2010 - S4 League - 6 Replies
Deutsch: Dieser Thread ist dafür da, um einfach über oder um S4 League zu reden. Unwichtigere Neuigkeiten, Ingame-Treffen, oder einfach nur unwichtigere Fragen könnt ihr hier posten. Trotzdem bitte ich darum, das kein Spam entsteht. ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- English:
moparscape general teamspeak discussion ts!
07/14/2008 - Runescape - 0 Replies
this is a teamspeak server that you all can talk on about anything about runescape and moparscape ok so the title is enkrona by the keeper and the ip to get on it is 72.12.191.108:5555