Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 14:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Truth about of Socketing

Discussion on The Truth about of Socketing within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Are any socketing methods real? The answer is NO, there have been to many false rumors of these so called methods posted by people that are *guessing*. The real answer is that it is just your *luck* of draw to as if you get a socket or not. Spamming mets wont make you any more lucky then you were if you used 3 mets and got a socket, its just random luck...

The only working socketing *technique* would be to use is [Lucky Time]. A skill second reborns have an can cast on people that will only *improve* your chances slightly at socketing, finding items, upgrading your gear and leveling up your gear. So dont go wasting your mets and items just because of a rumor that was broadcasted by a person that got *lucky*

- HaXoRaToR
Old 11/20/2006, 01:50   #2

1. dont write useless spam like this

2. dont post something like that in this section

3. read my sig
Old 11/20/2006, 02:40   #3

Socketing methods = exploit, this is not a discussion or a question hence its not general, it is borad casted to stop the fake exploits and people lossing mets for stupid reasons / it also counter reacts to the 50+ fake methods in this section and therefore is not useless, gg. Your socketing methods are bullshit, you just want rep and react to my messages to get noticed, really pathadic I can concure, these methods are proven false by many different people who have posted back to many methods saying it didn't work and so forth... Don't claim to have a working method unless you can *visually prove* your findings...

P.S. The noobism of your *methods* *COUGH* are a joke, over half of them just makes people want to smack your dumb *** .

and finally btw, dont spam my thread with your ****!
Old 11/20/2006, 13:26   #4

I will agree with you HaXoRaToR is just ******* LUCK nothing else!
Old 11/20/2006, 13:35   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by Trey123@Nov 20 2006, 13:26
I will agree with you HaXoRaToR is just ******* LUCK nothing else!
HaXoRaToR with a new account? o.O
Old 11/20/2006, 13:42   #6

lol ya,

but hes right, there are no real socket methods.
the real method is the one by kurogasa
Old 11/20/2006, 13:53   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by AzNShadoW@Nov 20 2006, 13:42
lol ya,

but hes right, there are no real socket methods.
the real method is the one by kurogasa
i dont know... maybe its just luck too, but the kurogasa method worked for me twice... or could be just luck???

ahhh =S

NVM, lol
Old 11/21/2006, 22:45   #8

I am not trey -.- people who make multiple account to make their other accounts agree with them are just lame. I dont care what people think, just ving heads up to people who really belieave in methods *cough*...
Old 11/29/2006, 06:11   #9

kuragosa is right with his socket plan...
Old 11/29/2006, 06:32   #10

more useless ****... all the peeps in the know can tell you what is reall and what isn't... most "soc methods" are to help increase your chance... there are only about two things to do this (maybe one more, but that one would have you hack TQ )... anywho... all this dudes posts are in this topic... ya'll should not even respond to noobs posts that aren't questions
Old 11/29/2006, 12:18   #11

theres a guy on my server that makes 2-3 sockets / day , every day new sockets, every day NORMAL LOW LVL ITEMS bought from NPCs. if it is only luck he has all the luck in the world times 100000000000000. the server is pretty young, no 2nd rb yet, so NO lucky time

Peace
Old 11/29/2006, 12:35   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by HaXoRaToR@Nov 20 2006, 01:46
Are any socketing methods real? The answer is NO, there have been to many false rumors of these so called methods posted by people that are *guessing*. The real answer is that it is just your *luck* of draw to as if you get a socket or not. Spamming mets wont make you any more lucky then you were if you used 3 mets and got a socket, its just random luck...

The only working socketing *technique* would be to use is [Lucky Time]. A skill second reborns have an can cast on people that will only *improve* your chances slightly at socketing, finding items, upgrading your gear and leveling up your gear. So dont go wasting your mets and items just because of a rumor that was broadcasted by a person that got *lucky*

- HaXoRaToR
THANK YOU FOR LETTING US KNOW THAT LUCKYTIME IS A SKILL FOR ALL 2ND RBS. IM SURE THIS CAME AS A SURPRISE TO EVERYONE.
Old 11/29/2006, 12:41   #13

luck=algoritm like:

if "u archer at lvl xx and u got 124 arrows on u and xxxbow coat etc and u standing at ***.*** and the time is XX.XX and u are logged for xx.xx time and u spammed *** mets"
than "socket"

i think :P
Old 11/29/2006, 12:42   #14

Quote:
Originally posted by g0ku@Nov 29 2006, 12:18
theres a guy on my server that makes 2-3 sockets / day , every day new sockets, every day NORMAL LOW LVL ITEMS bought from NPCs. if it is only luck he has all the luck in the world times 100000000000000. the server is pretty young, no 2nd rb yet, so NO lucky time

Peace
" times 1000000 " , same times word is used in dbz