Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 04:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Call COs jump function in masm?

Discussion on Call COs jump function in masm? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
well i followed the tutorial on how to do this but it didnt give a very good masm example. how would i call the function in masm? does anyone have a good example or code? i have a bunch of other functions to use for hacks but i need to get this done first. im new to masm so i dont really know wat to do. i know how to call functions that dont have variables in other games but no clue when it comes to variables (x and y for jumping.)

thanks, high6.

p.s. here is the jump function location incase someone can whip up an example.

004599F3 - Jump Function Start

« new monster.dat | Any way to makeCopartner NOT pick up gold »

Similar Threads
Fatal error: Call to undefined function session_start() in /usr/local/www/apache22/d
04/03/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Fehler kann mir jmd. da helfen? Fatal error: Call to undefined function session_start() in /usr/local/www/apache22/data/regist_yes.php on line 50
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect()
02/16/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
hi elitepvpers da ich bei einem problem einfach nicht weiterkomme, hoffe ich hier hilfe zu finden. Ich habe auf FreeBsd Apache Mysql und Php installiert nun möchte ich eine page damit online stellen, die z.b. ein registrierungsformular besitzt und diese daten dann in ne mysql datenbank eingibt. ist zum accounts machen für ein game. wenn ich nun jedoch auf absenden gehe kommt folgender error:
[Help]Jump function..
01/30/2010 - CO2 Programming - 9 Replies
Hello fellow elitepvpers, I have been searching forever for the beginning of the jump function (made it halfway in 2 hours and all i ran into is errors :o) may someone who has it for the current patch share it please? And there is another question, is sending clicks via SendMessage or PostMessage safe? Mfg, Nullable.
Call Function in Process from another
09/04/2009 - General Coding - 7 Replies
Hi, how the topic says i'm wondering if it's possible to call an function from your application(no dll loaded from a loader) via jmp or call? example: i have app1 that has a function which opens a messagebox "Hello!". Now i'm tryin to call that function from another application while the app1 is running. thanks for your advice
[HELP-CO2] runtime error R6025 - pure virtual function call
05/31/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I know whats going wrong w/ my code, its described on a M$ website which follows. Description of the R6025 run-time error in Visual C++ And its all well and good to fix that problem in C++... but i'm not using c++ for that function call, i'm using assembly language. Namely the following...