I'd like to see someone implement an anti-DDOS feature to a TQ Binary, I don't think anyone will do it. Not to mention retail CO has one, and the binaries at the moment don't so...
Disconnect anyone you want by casting thunder on them?
y/n?
Most unlikely that you're using thunder to disconnect someone, rather assigning the target to be disconnected. If so, I'd probably know which method you're using.
The GM base evil spirit territory newest evil spirit god returns II edition 06/16/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies http://soft4.45z.cn/45zsoft/45zfile/200904091049_4 5z.rar <----- download
The Chinese GM Base legend coordinated process 1380 are handed down for generations the coordinated process 1500 evil spirit territory coordinated process 1800 to seal the god coordinated process really 1800
Spends several hundred to purchase an edition! The might as well joins GM base VIP, moreover every 2 days renew a set of commercial version!
Hundred set of commercial editions only then 500 Yuan we only...
[Release]Win32 Binaries [3.0.1] 06/25/2008 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies (c) by EpSiLoN
* MaNGOS Rev.6178 HERE
* MaNGOS Rev.6153 HERE
* MaNGOS Rev.6140 HERE