Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how i can follow w copartner

Discussion on how i can follow w copartner within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I take follow cap write name and it dont work can someon hellp pls
Old 09/30/2006, 18:32   #2

This feauture of COpartner is not working. There's no way you can do this with copartner, try find another program.
Old 09/30/2006, 21:05   #3

i dont know if its my eyes that is tricking me but i swore i saw two dudes stacked n jumping together, i asked how they do it but no answers, as far as i know copartner follow aint working confirmed. must be some special hidden trick.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
suche autoit follow bot (follow me v1-v2)
01/27/2012 - Diablo 2 - 10 Replies
glaube so hiess der follow me der war mit autoit geschrieben, leider finde ich den nicht mehr. der war recht simpel gehalten. glaub mit f9 hat man den aktiviert und mit f10 kurz ausgemacht wäre nice wenn den von euch jemand hat und hier posten könnte
Follow BOT ?
03/14/2010 - Diablo 2 - 2 Replies
gibts eigentlich nen follow bot für D2 ? möchte mich selbst Cowen ~~
Follow Bot
03/08/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Has anyone seen or know about a auto follow bot im a archer i want to do my fire quest 120 quest with a follow bot can anyone help me ??
Proxy + whisper follow (why the follow function is essential)
10/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Alright, here's the thing. After ape city spawns were totally messed up, it has become impossible for my chars to gain enough vps to go to lab. There are no more spawns where you can sit and plvl noobs, you have to keep moving. This creates an obvious problem if you want your tro or warrior to be team leader and plvl with your archer. All the noobs autofollow the tro/war, while your powerlevelling on your archer. Venom's proxy has disabled follow name in whisper. Is there another...
Copartner and the follow function
08/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How do i work the follow option on copartner? I did try clicking on it and press start, but it seems to be not working. I let monster hit my follower and after that, it just stay at one spot. Could any kind soul help me out on this function. Thkns in advance.