Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Be careful !!!

Discussion on Be careful !!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
it was 2 days ago, TQ program sent 200 char in botjail for no reason like seller etc... wtf??? TQ wants really we to buy his ******* dragonball, so be carefull about your server ! mine is glory
ty
Old 09/08/2006, 10:06   #2

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
#moved to main
Old 09/08/2006, 17:37   #3

k
Old 09/08/2006, 17:39   #4

ic nooby guys got banned :P
Old 09/08/2006, 17:43   #5

TQ will send every account on the same ip to bj , so if you use multiclient with for example 6 miners,1seller and 1 trojan botting in lab , they will ban all to bj if they caught like the tro or 1 miner.... and yeah ... its all related to their **** db sale, cause you can't buy a db ingame with your marketnoob or main with all cash in bj right ..... they are just hungry for money the nublets
Old 09/08/2006, 17:50   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by n0b0dYsB3tT3r@Sep 8 2006, 17:43
TQ will send every account on the same ip to bj ,
not ip, all accounts on same computer.
Old 09/08/2006, 23:05   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by tsu+Sep 8 2006, 17:50--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tsu @ Sep 8 2006, 17:50)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--n0b0dYsB3tT3r@Sep 8 2006, 17:43
not ip, all accounts on same computer. [/b][/quote]
lol u'r serious, how do they detect whether things are not on the same computer but not same ip? i mean every detection method for same computer accts would be already gotten rid of in multiclient right? other wise they can still use that to detect multiclient, unless they don't want to

well, anyways, so if i have 2 computer one for my main chars and others for my botter then i can finally log them at the same time now!!! ??? [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=if what u said is true that is... :P' border='0' alt='if what u said is true that is... :P' />

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text= und karma for you if this is true! (no ip check, just same computer check)' border='0' alt=' und karma for you if this is true! (no ip check, just same computer check)' />
Old 09/09/2006, 00:41   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by yokoyoko+Sep 8 2006, 23:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yokoyoko @ Sep 8 2006, 23:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -tsu@Sep 8 2006, 17:50
<!--QuoteBegin--n0b0dYsB3tT3r
Quote:
@Sep 8 2006, 17:43

not ip, all accounts on same computer.
lol u'r serious, how do they detect whether things are not on the same computer but not same ip? i mean every detection method for same computer accts would be already gotten rid of in multiclient right? other wise they can still use that to detect multiclient, unless they don't want to

well, anyways, so if i have 2 computer one for my main chars and others for my botter then i can finally log them at the same time now!!! ??? [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=if what u said is true that is... :P' border='0' alt='if what u said is true that is... :P' />

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text= und karma for you if this is true! (no ip check, just same computer check)' border='0' alt=' und karma for you if this is true! (no ip check, just same computer check)' /> [/b][/quote]
yea, its computercheck, not ip.
even confirmed by fchen himself, the one that does the scans.
Old 09/09/2006, 00:48   #9

yep....happened to manymany ppl
Old 09/09/2006, 03:11   #10

hmmm that's interesting... how do they deter that? by system info? like MAC address? if that's so i can easily spoof it

i'm not good at networking so i can't read the packets
Old 09/09/2006, 03:11   #11

Quote:
even confirmed by fchen himself, the one that does the scans.
i suppose u mean scams there lol
Old 09/09/2006, 03:12   #12

i dont think it is the all char of one computer who is sent in botjail because i have a trojan and an archer and they didn't sent in botjail just my seller and my water-water, so many people at glory said me that was random

To go out of jail : tell a friend water-water to come in botjail and kill his bat to become black named then go to jail in tc ( before take one noob lvl 14- trade ur stuff and go out for free with ur noob )

if anyone had the same **** tell me please
Old 09/09/2006, 03:13   #13

what about 2 different system accts? does that work?

sry for triple posting
Old 09/09/2006, 03:19   #14

This is funny
So far people are saying that TQ is scanning your computer.
Although you did download their software...
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Big *** illegal move' border='0' alt='Big *** illegal move' />
You cannot scan someones computer to see if they are hacking.
some examples:
A cop cant bust into your house randomly because he thinks you are commiting an illagal act.
I cant send someone a worm (used to scan comuters) just because I think you are cheating on my online game.
IP checks, although I am not saying that they are doing this or not, are legal.
Since they have to send you packets, they obviously have to know your IP, correct?
To connect to them, you have to give them your IP, correct?
This method would be OK to use.
Using an outside program to forcefully obtain knowledge of another's computer is the true definition of hacking.
Not this "itemtype.dat hack", or "artmoney hack", these are just cheats or whatever you want to call these.
I dont play CO, and I havent been sent to botjail for years, so I dont know what their pattern is.
But if they are seriously scanning/checking/in any way without your consent checking your computer for any information, they should be banned.[*]This post isnt directed towards anyone[*]This post hasnt been checked for truthfulness (Whether TQ does one or the other)[*]These are my opinions, which I am entitled to
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=3&text=so I dont care what you say about them' border='0' alt='so I dont care what you say about them' />[*]Unless they randomly changed the TOS, this statement had reason as of September 8th,2006
Old 09/09/2006, 03:25   #15

man u'r awsome...!!! u actually checked the tq TOS just for me? ty

i don't think they'll scan ur computer, or they'd have went to h*ll a while ago. probably some other ways, like i said mac address or something... but anyways i completely agree that they have the right to check ip, tho it's just not fair if they do it that way :P

anyways i'll test test and test and see what happens