Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 00:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Scam: be careful to Jueki

Discussion on Scam: be careful to Jueki within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Scam: be careful to Jueki

dear friends of this forum, from the day 03 of march, me and Jueki had a deal about his ffxi account in selling on his signature (War,Drk,Nin). The price accorded is 400 $. After 2 days, I sent him a mail asking why he didn't give me already the account for pay him. His answer was that his internet wasn't working, and he told me that on the next tuesday we would have finished this transaction. Nothing. 2 days later I sent him another mail asking some explenations. Jueki tell me that he had to install a new router and a new user and pass. Today, after many other mails and pms on this forum ( that he ignored even if he was posting on the forum ), still nothing, and I think that is a good thing to let you know guys that this Jueki is a scammer. From the moment we had a pact, I declined 3 others account very similar to the one he is selling. But I'm a man of honor, and if we have a pact, we have a pact and must be respected.
I'm ready this delete this post if Jueki will respect our pact

If the pact will not be respected, I ask to the moderatos and the administrator of the forum a favor: send away this scammer from the forum.

Jueki I wait your answer here, a pm, a mail, a msn call; giving me your paypal for the payment (that will be done soon as we agreed) and this post will be deleted at that time.

Happy gaming to all
Luca

this is the link of his signature: as you can see guys he is selling this account, but even after we got a pact and I sent many many mails, still nothing -.-
Old 03/21/2008, 04:15   #2

hi luca,
as written in my previous mails i have not been reading reading much of this forum lately because im not home often and not access to the internet. if you dont understand this simple english, then sorry its YOUR fault.

i do not read this forums PM's every day because tons of peopel write PM's about my Silkroad AutoLogin and Silkroad Element program - i do not feel the need to sort out mails in all the useless posts.

this was about your MASS mails to me (that i have just seen after checking the SRO/FFXI section and finding just this post).. and wow, you are either very impatient or just very annoying in general.

now to the Scammer part:
before you accuse ANYONE of being a scammer, learn to understand the meaning of the word. if you do not understand the meaning of a word, dont ever use it - it will make you look like an idiot and sometimes get you in trouble.

if i wanted to scam you, i had accepted the deals of one of the hundred mails you sent me.
this deal was, you send me the 400$ first via paypal, i accept it and then give out my ID's. if i had the intend to scam you i would have replied instantly saying "okay".
please, use common sense. (for the future as im going to ignore this deal now and freeze the account.)

last but not least,
i do not think any mod or admin will do anything against this, seeing as your just another useless member of this forum - you dont contribute anything, you just spam posts in the wrong sections. unlike you, i try to help peopel wherever i can and offer things for free that have not been around (my silkroad programs, they are clean and confirmed as that.)

i admit, at least you can write proper english unlike the other noobs in the Silkroad section.

over and out. if you ever want to say hi to me, i'll be on msn in a while maybe :P
Old 03/22/2008, 21:22   #3

oh well, I guess we can close all and put a stone on this all
in this way all will be ok as before