Originally posted by limlong@Aug 24 2006, 11:01 stupid **** donot transfer dbs if ur not sure to get them. cuz me and my friend lost 95 dbs while transfer...
Originally posted by anticlownn+Aug 24 2006, 18:21--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (anticlownn @ Aug 24 2006, 18:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--limlong@Aug 24 2006, 11:01 stupid **** donot transfer dbs if ur not sure to get them. cuz me and my friend lost 95 dbs while transfer...
dun transfer dbs if ur what?
@tsu, i use my gmail in msn too [/b][/quote]
Lol, it was an joke, the ****** wanted to know how it was "written that the guy was a scammer".
And I said that he wrote he had an msn but wrote gmail (*then he must be a scammer, lol*)..just an lame joke that I thought would be pretty clear, but I guess not
Originally posted by sky.mp3@Aug 24 2006, 18:58 she mean, that she were going to transfer dbs and by "accident" dropped it on market...
you need to ******* learn english too, he means the stupid **** ****** GM's didnt transfer the DB's properly, they took them but didnt put them on other server, ****.... ****** noobs
Originally posted by tsu+Aug 24 2006, 19:21--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tsu @ Aug 24 2006, 19:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -anticlownn@Aug 24 2006, 18:21 <!--QuoteBegin--limlong
Quote:
@Aug 24 2006, 11:01 stupid **** donot transfer dbs if ur not sure to get them. cuz me and my friend lost 95 dbs while transfer...
dun transfer dbs if ur what?
@tsu, i use my gmail in msn too
Lol, it was an joke, the ****** wanted to know how it was "written that the guy was a scammer".
And I said that he wrote he had an msn but wrote gmail (*then he must be a scammer, lol*)..just an lame joke that I thought would be pretty clear, but I guess not [/b][/quote]
i think youre looking for the blushing emoticon.
Originally posted by tfcaw+Aug 25 2006, 06:05--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tfcaw @ Aug 25 2006, 06:05)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -tsu@Aug 24 2006, 19:21
Quote:
Originally posted by -anticlownn@Aug 24 2006, 18:21 <!--QuoteBegin--limlong
Quote:
Quote:
@Aug 24 2006, 11:01 stupid shit donot transfer dbs if ur not sure to get them. cuz me and my friend lost 95 dbs while transfer...
dun transfer dbs if ur what?
@tsu, i use my gmail in msn too
Lol, it was an joke, the retard wanted to know how it was "written that the guy was a scammer".
And I said that he wrote he had an msn but wrote gmail (*then he must be a scammer, lol*)..just an lame joke that I thought would be pretty clear, but I guess not
i think youre looking for the blushing emoticon. [/b][/quote]
And tell me mr. tfcaw..Why the hell would I do that?
Does it look like I care?
Stupid me, stupid error. 07/16/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies Ok. I dont know if its been posted before. Everything works, except my dekaronserver.exe. This is the error e:\release\dekaron\1.90.5.4\server\dekaron\service object\loader\../.
./Share/LogicObject/Support/ITable.h, Line: 145
that i get just before it closes. Any help is appreciated.
Please beware 05/27/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 22 Replies Of Firefoxftw, I don't want to call him a scammer, but since paying for his goods, he has totally ignored me for 2 days since and I haven't received the goods at all.
Its a painful lesson that cost me 150 USD, I just hope to resolve this with you firefoxftw if you ever read this, otherwise you're a scammer and other traders should be beware of him.
His parting shot?
@dokoroko
I'm the seller, and no.. the offer was not lower, also i had said the price, 150.00 USD for it.
After trade,...
Script, Stupid question and Second Stupid Question 02/20/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies Script:
Since the search function fails (or maybe i do but ive tried several searches) im looking for a cor exploration script, any chance of getting one on here or a link to somewhere that i can find one?
Stupid question:
Ive seen people using a glitch to get into the rafting river, how is this actually done?
Second stupid question (live with it):
Since ive been playing longer than playing dead and stone throw have been out and theres the issue of the bug which means i cant get it (as...
BEWARE 08/05/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 3 Replies trojan virus is at large once again :rolleyes:
Beware! 05/28/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 1 Replies Sa mga humihingi ng tulong tapos meron mag-rereply na.
I-message mo daw sia sa ym tapos may condition.
Wag kayong papayag.
Scamming session na naman ito.
Yung condition na hihingin nia loadan mo sia ng 50 globe load.