Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looks like we're all fucked

Discussion on looks like we're all fucked within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
3/4 of ppl are in bot jail mining bot has been detected, and so has COpartner
Old 08/14/2006, 06:33   #2

any1 else comply
Old 08/14/2006, 06:34   #3

make a noob, go on volcano and check bot jail.. its packed... more come in by the minuet.

EDIT---- not sure if its CO PARTNER but for a fact Cotobo, i advise DO NOT USE

AGAIN look in volcano!

also look at the bottom, noobs running around botting LOL so funny
Old 08/14/2006, 06:35   #4

k im comming
Old 08/14/2006, 06:46   #5

elite*gold: 20
been using cotobo+copart all day no probs people on volcano must just be stupid..I allready warned people in a old thread about mining over 6 hours afk sends you to botjail using cotobo or not that is most likely how all those people got in botjail is cotobo mining overnight or all day...That is TQ's way of preventing mine botting is send you to botjail after 6 hrs or so and not moving.
Old 08/14/2006, 06:54   #6

lawl i just been in cano. those ppl are retarted all sayin they weren't using hacks. and told me to to my own server they almost made me cry
Old 08/14/2006, 06:54   #7

using partner (puzzlebird´s) lots lately. -> no problems
Old 08/14/2006, 06:58   #8

Received Thanks: 1,169
****... i hope i still can chill without coming to jail !!

i go log some miners and go sleep now, i hope they dont get ownd today !! and .. i sleep more then 6 hours i think !!
Old 08/14/2006, 07:05   #9

seems like its only in Volcano server that they cracked on tobo...at the moment.. i wonder what happend...? and how they detected it without even a patch or anything
Old 08/14/2006, 07:08   #10

The funny thing is miners with Cotobo ON were NOT sent to Bot Jail!!! But those chars in TG with absolutely no bot turned ON got sent to bot jail! Also, is it wrong to put our XP skill in the hotkey and put a paper clip to jam the key ON to keep it on continuously??? This is also Botting??? OMG!!!

The detection mechanism is NOT too smart!!! Or maybe TQ wanna earn more via DB sales??? :hm:

Well, may be a good time to quit ALL TQ games for good.....

Have Fun... else where!!!
Old 08/14/2006, 08:01   #11

Well my guess is either there loggin the amount of clicks per second and volcano is the only one they are trying it on
It seems abit strange that no patch and all of a sudden everyone gets jailed in one server. So My guess is they are checking
logs But for the most part the whole "it cost a db to get out" is just another way they can make money. I doubt they will ban
anyone for botting. Ive been banned before but for more serious crimes my guess is they would just keep raising the db price
till you cant pay it like example after you go past 3rd offense and you gotta email that person they probly make a deal with you like..
you pay 50 dollars they reset your amount of times caught. co is defently good at scamming ppl out of money. I've known people that
got hacked by other players and co told them if they pay 600 dollars they can get all there stuff back. I wouldnt be surprised if
the orignal co partner is actually owned by TQ or 3rd party of tq consitering it is in china and they are always updated with the server's patches
I dont think they can ever fully stop botting but kiddy scripters will eventually die. but not the 1337 conquer players.
Old 08/14/2006, 08:28   #12

so everything is still working on other servers? mmm? strange as hell.
Old 08/14/2006, 08:30   #13

on which server did this happen more? im partnering+tobo without probs on faith
Old 08/14/2006, 08:42   #14

im now...partnering on a noob outside TC on volcano.......... and 4 minuets into it and all is good...

to be honest with you, when it happend b4 on volcano, it seemed like it happend all at one time. For example.. at 9:40 bam, everyone got sent there. and now it is all good again, noob is still going fine
Old 08/14/2006, 08:45   #15

i use cotobo for mining 24/7 and im still there no botjail...statueofzeus server....