Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which one is the dds file to the following coat?

Discussion on Which one is the dds file to the following coat? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Which one is the dds file to a male black archer coat level 112?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
+12 bow fixed Dragon and +12 Coat
10/25/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 8 Replies
Sell +12 Bow -7 DMG permanet fix to phase 4 high enchanted and +12 Coat high enchanted For DB s only on Eagle
Lvl 67 Black Coat
07/23/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies
Not much, easy to do yourself just had a bit of fun :) Description: Darkened the Coat a bit, Added a glimpse of red eyes and a ninja mask. RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
poisen 120 archer coat
04/04/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies
title says it, 120 archer coat w/ green and black design Conquer2.0\c3\texture Pretty simple. This file was created for the 120 teal archer coat, but you can use it for any color of 120 archer coat by following these instructions... If your armor is this color, then change the name of the file you just downloaded to... Orange=003138300 Teal=003138400
120 archer coat
01/03/2009 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 10 Replies
Got bored so i made a 120 archer coat, i kinda liked how it turned out so here i am lol. http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f360/Joshsta818 /GrungeArcher.jpg there are instructions in the zip but ill post them here aswell(Oh yeah, the pink hair dosnt come with..i made that seperatly haha) Conquer2.0\c3\texture Pretty simple. This file was created for the 120 black archer coat, but you can use it for any color of 120 archer coat by following these instructions...
Coat IDs
01/16/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I am gonna need the ID or mesh for RhinoCoat(Red) and for Phoenix Jerkin(White) and What I had in mind is I am too lazy to get to 120 with an archer so I want to switch the meshes so I see myself as 120 I know it wont be server-side. I will probably find out how to switch them, I just need the mesh & texture for both.