Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fatalstrike - CoMimic vs CoFarmer

Discussion on Fatalstrike - CoMimic vs CoFarmer within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fatalstrike - CoMimic vs CoFarmer

Well I wonder as many other people, which bot is best for fatal strike? CoMimic or CoFarmer?
Or if there is another working free bot for fatal strike.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2010, 23:37   #2

None of those are free to start with.
Old 05/29/2010, 00:38   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
I found Comimic cant chain with FS for very long, where as cofarmer runs for hours.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/29/2010, 07:52   #4

Never used farmer, but from other people who used both they've told me COM's fs is faster. I've chained plenty of times and made it to the top boards with Mimic. Just need to have the right settings.

k thx bai
Old 05/29/2010, 09:33   #5

CoGenius pwns both
Old 05/29/2010, 10:13   #6

CoGenius BAMF.!!!
Old 05/29/2010, 14:11   #7

elite*gold: 146
Received Thanks: 9,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
I found Comimic cant chain with FS for very long, where as cofarmer runs for hours.
it always chains for me o.o
Old 05/29/2010, 14:41   #8

COFarmer uses to run for hours, but it's pretty messed up right now, they'll fix this though. 5/10
CoMimic often lets the fatalstrike run out, it doesn't chain with FS (as Korvacs stated) 3/10
CoGenius, often DCs, but this will be fixed very soon, besides that, I often get killstreaks of 10 k, and when lucky around 20 k. You can reach 40 k if your lucky. (At Hawks) 8/10
Old 05/29/2010, 14:45   #9

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
It realy seems to be different from computer to computer, depending on pc, network, ping, and bugs in the conquer client.
COfarmer have been outpatched at least a couple times past the couple months.
Old 05/29/2010, 14:53   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby View Post
It realy seems to be different from computer to computer, depending on pc, network, ping, and bugs in the conquer client.
COfarmer have been outpatched at least a couple times past the couple months.
Bashing COFarmer now are we?
Lets not talk about the inactivity and no updates for atleast a full month of COMimic due to them taking a holiday without any notice.

End of bash against COMimic thanks to Huseby.
You made me reply.
Old 05/29/2010, 15:25   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basser View Post
COFarmer uses to run for hours, but it's pretty messed up right now, they'll fix this though. 5/10
CoMimic often lets the fatalstrike run out, it doesn't chain with FS (as Korvacs stated) 3/10
CoGenius, often DCs, but this will be fixed very soon, besides that, I often get killstreaks of 10 k, and when lucky around 20 k. You can reach 40 k if your lucky. (At Hawks) 8/10
But CoGenius isnt out yet, right? Its only alpha testing.
Old 05/29/2010, 15:25   #12

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCO Matt View Post
Lets not talk about the inactivity and no updates for atleast a full month of COMimic due to them taking a holiday without any notice.

You made me reply.
I dont bash anyone im just surprised that comimic manged to survive with all the "TQs botter patches", when the makers dident even come on MSN and did they even have to give a notice?, they got lifes to.
I dont even play Conquer anymore lol.
Old 05/29/2010, 16:11   #13

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Mio View Post
it always chains for me o.o
-shrugs- i couldnt get it to chain properly, cofarmer got me on the leaderboard of fire in 3hrs.
Old 05/29/2010, 17:09   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Maybe because CoFarmer is 2x slower then comimic?

Edit: I'm not like aiming this towards the botcreators of CoFarmer neither do I have anything against them, it's just a professional opinion.

There are insane amount of CoFarmer botters everywhere and I know the difference in the way all 3 bots behave, and CoMimic is about 1.7 times faster or so. I'm not talking about Kills, I'm talking about the acctual speed of it, I'm not sure how good the acctual hunting method is of CoMimic though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCO Matt View Post

You made me reply.
You act way too unprofessional, which I personally think you shouldn't considering you are running a small bussiness. Stop taking it so personal.
Old 05/29/2010, 17:44   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigorio View Post
Maybe because CoFarmer is 2x slower then comimic?

Edit: I'm not like aiming this towards the botcreators of CoFarmer neither do I have anything against them, it's just a professional opinion.

There are insane amount of CoFarmer botters everywhere and I know the difference in the way all 3 bots behave, and CoMimic is about 1.7 times faster or so. I'm not talking about Kills, I'm talking about the acctual speed of it, I'm not sure how good the acctual hunting method is of CoMimic though.

You act way too unprofessional, which I personally think you shouldn't considering you are running a small bussiness. Stop taking it so personal.
It's nothing personal. I like enemies. I don't want any or even need "friends". People helping or "teaming up". That will only slow us down.

There is an old saying; Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.
It's entertaining. Just like your CoGenius. Entertaining thinking you can actually put up a match against others.

I am better than professional. The records show it.
Closed Thread

Tags
andii95, cofarmer, comimic, fatal strike, fatalstrike