lol, this site is a piece of **** anyway. Taking away Farmer thread just means more people will get scammed by Mimic - good job "protecting" people, oh your friends I mean.
@ all of you who have or had proof of a botnet 3 or more months ago, why didn't you turn it in then? Why wait 3 months after the fact to present your proof (in private by PM only)?
3 months is an overstatement.
Edit: I didn't find out about this until after high6 had cracked it. Reason why? Because I didn't use their bot and I had not even looked at it. When high6 cracked it I knew I could too, so I took a look at it.
Edit: I didn't find out about this until after high6 had cracked it. Reason why? Because I didn't use their bot and I had not even looked at it. When high6 cracked it I knew I could too, so I took a look at it.
6-8 weeks I think, not sure. I suppose your question will be, so why did you say it now and not 6-8 weeks ago?
Well to answer that, Warlax has already been going around saying it and no one listened to him or even asked for proof. So I didn't really want to bother.
6-8 weeks I think, not sure. I suppose your question will be, so why did you say it now and not 6-8 weeks ago?
Well to answer that, Warlax has already been going around saying it and no one listened to him or even asked for proof. So I didn't really want to bother.
Never saw any posts from him about it.
Anyways, time that has gone is time that is lost for good, no point aruging about the past, but using his payed bot to create a botnet is unforgivable anyhow.
Anyways, time that has gone is time that is lost for good, no point aruging about the past, but using his payed bot to create a botnet is unforgivable anyhow.
Stops being a paid bot once its cracked, distributed, and downloaded for free.
You didn't see posts from Warlax about it because you couldn't be bothered to moderate the COFarmer thread.
Anyways, time that has gone is time that is lost for good, no point aruging about the past, but using his payed bot to create a botnet is unforgivable anyhow.
Maybe you missed it a few posts back.
COFarmer contains NO botnet. Period.
And if you must know, people who used BotterCO Proxy were never used when it was "under construction".
We never used it, since it wasn't needed and it wouldn't even probably work since it was coded very bad lol (keyword: under construction)
You go keep my thread deleted so that COMimic, your bosses, can earn 50 extra subscriptions.
Umm so I'm about to buy a 3-month subscription to COFarmer...
Are there any major problems that should keep me from spending my money? I get that he used to have a dis-functional BotNet in BoC, but I believe Matt in that there is no botnet in COF. I'm talking more risks of even having this on my computer, ie, will this get me BotJailed just for running it and hooking it to my CO file?
Since no one (who is impartial) has direct access to the cofarmer source (latest or otherwise) to check if there are commands which can make the host part of a botnet, then there is no proof, as a result any comments made about it are pure speculation.
Cofarmer and Comimic can both chain, and with the correct settings can chain very well indeed, someone mentioned comimic can chain to 18k, ive personally chained with cofarmer to 25k in 3 hours. This will of course vary depening on your gear, settings, internet speed, processing speed, etc etc.
Both bots have plus points, both have negatives, my advice would be to visit both sites and see which is more friendly and inviting and which has features which appeal to you before you purchase.
which is better cofarmer or comimic and stable no to get disconnected? 09/09/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies which you think is better cofarmer or comimic and safer and stable not to get disconnect even using high speed?and safe not to get hacked? since it uses proxy sorry for being noobish question im new to this
FatalStrike in the future 06/27/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies What do you think is going to happen with fatalstrike? Now that TQ has fixed the limit of hits.
Do you think the bots will be able to fix this problem?
CoMimic Settings for fatalstrike? 05/31/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Well I just bought CoMimic and i dont know how to use it.
I turn on "use fatalstrike" in ninja class and create a path. Then the ninja only attacks when it wants and it only attacks once on the monsters. i want the ninja to attack them untill they die.
Please give me the best settings for fatalstrike.
Thanks! :D
CoFarmer Crashing with fatalstrike 05/30/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies I use the free version of Cofarmer, and everytime i get fatalstrike it crashes, and im not sure about buying vip beacuse of the crashes, any ides?
Any possible way for CID to use FatalStrike? 02/13/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies Other than using the !refresh, FatalStrike, !refresh over and over is there a possible way to make FatalStrike auto cast as if superman or cyclone would? I know 5bot is only $5.00 but I just can't buy it for personal reasons(nothing against the owner or anything like that.) Thanks folks.