Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Left At The Mercy Of Money Hack

Discussion on Left At The Mercy Of Money Hack within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Left At The Mercy Of Money Hack

Some lucky dude has found a way (kind of like money hack) to get free items. He inserts an amount of cps you trade an Item he gets the item and you get no cps. This actually works so watch it.

Incase you are on pharos his name is PACK1 from what my friend tells me. I saw him while he got scammed so this is 100% real. Also everyone on the server is typing it out in world make sure you only vend your items.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2010, 06:41   #2

Your frnd might be dumb enough to check if tht guy was trading cps or gold.. such hacks are not possible
Old 05/21/2010, 07:01   #3

elite*gold: 111
Probably showed the cps, closed trade then put money in. Though, it is possible with a hack like this, but you would have to hack the actual server. It has been done before.
Old 05/21/2010, 10:34   #4

Nah you don't acctually have to hack the server and you never know the new bound cps might have opened a new hole to exploit.
Old 05/22/2010, 03:05   #5

The dude is clearly going around scamming people and TQ is too busy having db buyers lick their dragonballs to care.. Even though my friends a victim I didn't believe my eyes so I tried with 13 metscrolls.. That's 13 metscrolls I wont be seeing again. This dude is a legit hacker and as ****** as I am, I am pretty darn impressed.
Old 05/22/2010, 08:20   #6

Anyone remember in the past when the "money hack" was out? Basically that old hack was simply sending the confirm packet twice and the money would glitch up. Of course that was patched, but it just proves to you that anything can happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigorio View Post
Nah you don't acctually have to hack the server and you never know the new bound cps might have opened a new hole to exploit.
Of course
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*NewDuuDe*~ View Post
Probably showed the cps, closed trade then put money in. Though, it is possible with a hack like this, but you would have to hack the actual server. It has been done before.
Probably, or someone actually found another money h4x0r.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yA-AlI View Post
Some lucky dude has found a way (kind of like money hack) to get free items. He inserts an amount of cps you trade an Item he gets the item and you get no cps. This actually works so watch it.

Incase you are on pharos his name is PACK1 from what my friend tells me. I saw him while he got scammed so this is 100% real. Also everyone on the server is typing it out in world make sure you only vend your items.
Hes not lucky, he used his brain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratik19 View Post
Your frnd might be dumb enough to check if tht guy was trading cps or gold.. such hacks are not possible
Theres a loophole within everything. Nothing is "impossible." You are only limited to what your mind is capable/set at.
Old 05/22/2010, 11:10   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Highly doubtful that TQ would make such a fundamental error as to allow anouther money hack.
Old 05/23/2010, 13:20   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
Highly doubtful that TQ would make such a fundamental error as to allow anouther money hack.
Lol if only you knew... There was a hack like 4-5 days ago so that you could get unlimited bound cps and unlimited Silver. How's that for an error?
Old 05/24/2010, 00:15   #9

Quote:
Lol if only you knew... There was a hack like 4-5 days ago so that you could get unlimited bound cps and unlimited Silver. How's that for an error?
Actually unlimited bound cps and unlimited silver? Server side?

Sounds more like client side memory editing to me
Old 05/24/2010, 03:27   #10

Quote:
Actually unlimited bound cps and unlimited silver? Server side?

Sounds more like client side memory editing to me
Sureee let's say that it was a client sided hack and that I have not been hacking co for the past 5 years

Edit: Some proof is always nice

I don't think I have to explain how to get unlimited Silver.

Also I would follow your own advice
Quote:
If you don't know what your talking about, then stop talking.
Old 05/24/2010, 13:47   #11

Quote:
Sureee let's say that it was a client sided hack and that I have not been hacking co for the past 5 years

Edit: Some proof is always nice

I don't think I have to explain how to get unlimited Silver.

Also I would follow your own advice
I was asking questions, not preaching why should i follow my own advice in this instance? TQ has never screwed up so badly as to allow a dup hack to date. I never said it was impossible.

Why do people always jump to conclusions?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2010, 14:36   #12

Quote:
I was asking questions, not preaching why should i follow my own advice in this instance? TQ has never screwed up so badly as to allow a dup hack to date. I never said it was impossible.

Why do people always jump to conclusions?
* Unlimited free loto for 1 day.
* Unlimited bound cps (1 bilion chars full +12 2sk -7).
Old 01/14/2011, 06:57   #13

how did it word and how you get it???
Old 01/14/2011, 10:50   #14

woot , Fortune Pack still works :P
Old 01/16/2011, 07:37   #15

trust me this hack dont work.... the server checks account in its database before display on other client and even if display, the self check will catch it so trade will fail.... dont ask me how i know...lol