Some lucky dude has found a way (kind of like money hack) to get free items. He inserts an amount of cps you trade an Item he gets the item and you get no cps. This actually works so watch it.
Incase you are on pharos his name is PACK1 from what my friend tells me. I saw him while he got scammed so this is 100% real. Also everyone on the server is typing it out in world make sure you only vend your items.
Probably showed the cps, closed trade then put money in. Though, it is possible with a hack like this, but you would have to hack the actual server. It has been done before.
The dude is clearly going around scamming people and TQ is too busy having db buyers lick their dragonballs to care.. Even though my friends a victim I didn't believe my eyes so I tried with 13 metscrolls.. That's 13 metscrolls I wont be seeing again. This dude is a legit hacker and as ****** as I am, I am pretty darn impressed.
Anyone remember in the past when the "money hack" was out? Basically that old hack was simply sending the confirm packet twice and the money would glitch up. Of course that was patched, but it just proves to you that anything can happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigorio
Nah you don't acctually have to hack the server and you never know the new bound cps might have opened a new hole to exploit.
Of course
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*NewDuuDe*~
Probably showed the cps, closed trade then put money in. Though, it is possible with a hack like this, but you would have to hack the actual server. It has been done before.
Probably, or someone actually found another money h4x0r.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yA-AlI
Some lucky dude has found a way (kind of like money hack) to get free items. He inserts an amount of cps you trade an Item he gets the item and you get no cps. This actually works so watch it.
Incase you are on pharos his name is PACK1 from what my friend tells me. I saw him while he got scammed so this is 100% real. Also everyone on the server is typing it out in world make sure you only vend your items.
Hes not lucky, he used his brain.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratik19
Your frnd might be dumb enough to check if tht guy was trading cps or gold.. such hacks are not possible
Theres a loophole within everything. Nothing is "impossible." You are only limited to what your mind is capable/set at.
Sureee let's say that it was a client sided hack and that I have not been hacking co for the past 5 years
Edit: Some proof is always nice
I don't think I have to explain how to get unlimited Silver.
Also I would follow your own advice
I was asking questions, not preaching why should i follow my own advice in this instance? TQ has never screwed up so badly as to allow a dup hack to date. I never said it was impossible.
I was asking questions, not preaching why should i follow my own advice in this instance? TQ has never screwed up so badly as to allow a dup hack to date. I never said it was impossible.
Why do people always jump to conclusions?
* Unlimited free loto for 1 day.
* Unlimited bound cps (1 bilion chars full +12 2sk -7).
trust me this hack dont work.... the server checks account in its database before display on other client and even if display, the self check will catch it so trade will fail.... dont ask me how i know...lol
No MerCy 5095, NOW OPEN!!! 03/04/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 3 Replies hi guys this server is on 24/7 and lots of edit and most likely im online everyday so hope to see u at my server
here is the link: www.benjieco.ucoz.com
hamachi server but soon it will be non hemachi hope u enjoy and need some pms here.....
Himachi rooms no-more,no-mercy1,no-mercy2,no-mercy3 pass: benjie.
Mercy set. A Joke? 12/01/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies Srsly... 5 Lv 30 Clerics to get a mercy set? What kinda sick thing is that? :S
Any ideas? I mean i'v seen ppl with 2-3 parts, never asked em whether they made diffrent chars, but i cant imagen somone lvling 5 chars to 30 so they have 1 set Lv 30...
Worth it? :s
Increase your dodge using another +5 mercy boots 01/14/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 16 Replies I've tested this since i had an extra shoes with ups.
First: edit your +5 shoes using CE and change it to HELM or GLOVES.
(NOTE=> don't use high level shoes or high pt req than ur char)
Second: hotswap the EDITED to the one u are wearing
(you don't need to hotswap it in your vault, u can do it in ur inventory)
And there you go! additional +60 dodge hahahaha!
Tried to exit the game and both SHOES are still there in the account! HUh!
[RELEASE] all armors Mercy ups 07/20/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 23 Replies open ur CE
u need many boots thats has mercy ups
change ur shoes to upper , lower , head, arm
scan ur boots
change this number find this 1st