Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cotobo workable

Discussion on Cotobo workable within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey guys... first thing i need to ask sorry for my contribut in that spawning post asking for miner bots.

But, in real, i have read all post and topics (i spend a week doing it) and try all programs i found... and all the result was only one. erro. Its true, that programs doesnt work, or maybe i didnt know how to work with that ( more probably).

Well in that case, after searching and reading all forum, I migth be able to post that topic questioning someone to post here one workable cotobo(miner bot) for 4313 version of conquer!

I can tell you my mail, , and i migth be happy if anyone can help me.

I ask apologise again for posting this topic. help me.
Old 06/04/2006, 13:06   #2

There is no working Cotobo yet.
You'll have to wait.
Old 06/04/2006, 13:10   #3

ohhhh... =( that sucks... cuz i want to mining while imout of home and i cant... =/ or while im lvling...

and, tsu, about that money cheat... i seen it in conquer, and it was like u can put all money u want in trade, you know how it work and were i can get it?? well i seen some artmoney links in the forum but it dont work... =/
Old 06/04/2006, 13:11   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by goticX_3580@Jun 4 2006, 13:10
ohhhh... =( that sucks... cuz i want to mining while imout of home and i cant... =/ or while im lvling...

and, tsu, about that money cheat... i seen it in conquer, and it was like u can put all money u want in trade, you know how it work and were i can get it?? well i seen some artmoney links in the forum but it dont work... =/
Sorry, but same answer goes for that.

There are none monkeyhacks/tradehacks, and even if there was you wouldn't get them.
Old 06/04/2006, 13:15   #5

hehe my old tobo still works, but i used it just for reparing, cuz a friend of mine used it to mine and he ended up in bot jail :/
Old 06/04/2006, 13:16   #6

well... ya, money and trade hack suck... its for scammers... im not scammer... i just ask for info about that cheat.. nothing more.. but about miner bot, i realy want it... =/ can u tell +/- when it will be able to download??
Old 06/04/2006, 13:17   #7

hehe my old tobo still works, but i used it just for reparing, cuz a friend of mine used it to mine and he ended up in bot jail :/
Old 06/04/2006, 13:17   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by vladbb@Jun 4 2006, 13:15
can you post or send me a email with that program? plz
Old 06/05/2006, 22:03   #9

i still w8ing for a cotobo bot!!! can i have some free news?? or i need to lost another week searching forum for?? ps:
Old 06/05/2006, 22:12   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by goticX_3580@Jun 5 2006, 21:03
i still w8ing for a cotobo bot!!! can i have some free news?? or i need to lost another week searching forum for?? ps:
You can use COtobo if you unpack the Conquer.exe in the install dir of your game. Or search the forum and you will find all the info on how to use COtobo..... In fact here read this: The link in the post to my fixed EXE is now deleted but you can still find others on this site.

EDIT:
Oh and disable the ore dropper or you WILL get jailed!
Old 06/05/2006, 22:15   #11

OMG... i want use it woth ore droper... =/ i can mine in jail too =DD
Old 06/05/2006, 22:21   #12

Quote:
Originally posted by Diztone+Jun 5 2006, 22:12--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Diztone @ Jun 5 2006, 22:12)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--goticX_3580@Jun 5 2006, 21:03
i still w8ing for a cotobo bot!!! can i have some free news?? or i need to lost another week searching forum for??* * ps:
You can use COtobo if you unpack the Conquer.exe in the install dir of your game. Or search the forum and you will find all the info on how to use COtobo..... In fact here read this: The link in the post to my fixed EXE is now deleted but you can still find others on this site.

EDIT:
Oh and disable the ore dropper or you WILL get jailed! [/b][/quote]
hmmm... ur trick its good.. but atm i have 2 problems... first my english is bad, and i need u to explain me with noob english... second i cant find the text i used before with hex editor to make a multi client.... =x

can u help?
Old 06/09/2006, 02:15   #13

Quote:
Originally posted by goticX_3580+Jun 5 2006, 21:21--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (goticX_3580 @ Jun 5 2006, 21:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -Diztone@Jun 5 2006, 22:12
<!--QuoteBegin--goticX_3580
Quote:
@Jun 5 2006, 21:03
i still w8ing for a cotobo bot!!! can i have some free news?? or i need to lost another week searching forum for??* ** ps:

EDIT:
Oh and disable the ore dropper or you WILL get jailed!
hmmm... ur trick its good.. but atm i have 2 problems... first my english is bad, and i need u to explain me with noob english... second i cant find the text i used before with hex editor to make a multi client.... =x

can u help? [/b][/quote]
Here is a fixed EXE for multi cient and to lrt you use COtobo. Sorry for the delay I wasn't going to look at this thread again as I didn't start it. You can PM me if ever you find a post of mine thats not in one of my own threads and need help.