Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Grand Chase
You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Own Compilation Of Latest/Workable Hacks(All Server)

Discussion on Own Compilation Of Latest/Workable Hacks(All Server) within the Grand Chase forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Own Compilation Of Latest/Workable Hacks(All Server)

Instructions to those who is new to hacking Grand Chase... Look at the instruction below before attempting to hack Grand Chase..

1.Download a UCE(Undetected Cheat Engine(And i uses MLE) which is now not available.I will update when it is available ASAP(As soon as possible)
2.Now extract to a folder where you like.
3.Now go into the folder and find a face with black spectacles and press CTRL+C which is copy
4.Go to desktop and paste it anywhere you want and rename it to any name you want.
5.Open up the engine , if it asks for password , type in which is the main inventor of this engine , giving herself the credit and all latest MLE will be found there
6.Now launch Grand Chase , or you can try using my shortcut method which is located below
7.Wait until GameGuard appears.
6.Now look at the top left hand corner , below the word 'Main' there are 3 icons.Click on the small computer icon and find something like this 00000D94-main.exe.
7.To save trouble , I let my MLE auto attach to the main.exe which i will tell u in step 8
8.Click on the Settings on the right side and you can see a lot of tabs.
9.For me , i tick everything in General Settings.
9½.Now tick the ''Even autoattach when other processes has already been selected' and type in main.exe in the 'Automatically attach to process named'
10.The 3 intervals below , replace those numbers with 1 which is like Freeze Intervals 1 ms
11.On the scan settings , tick only the 2 below , MEM_Private and Image
12.Now skip to Extras tab because the rest of the tab were filled in for you
13.Tick the first three and there you go! You got the settings!
14.Now your Grand Chase should be ready for you , now log in and you can now begin hacking!

Happy spamming meteors , now you won't need any Kill All/Sudden Death hack!

Tips and Trick to bypass Game Launcher...

Works in some servers only...

1.Go to your grandchase folder , find the main.exe and create a shortcut of it.

2.Click the properties of the shortcut for the main.exe

3.copy and paste this behind the text in the ''Target''
__kogstudios_original_service__

4.For me, it's this C:\GrandChase\main.exe __kogstudios_original_service__

It will be Gameguard that launched and not the game launcher!
(Credit to Bowpurity)

And the changing of
music!

1. Get yourself your favorite music and named it to any Track you want for example i want Wish(One Of D. Gray Man's Music) to be my lobby music! So i renamed it to Track9 and replace the lobby song in the Music folder Hehe! (No Backup needed)But if you want your original korean lobby song back , back it up then..

Oh! And I had forgotten to tell you all this! Damage hack can be used in PVP and can be abused...

1. Go into any room and the Damage Hack you have initially will be the host's(DEF/HP/Pet's MP/Item Hack Amount Of Item Hack will not work)

2. If you are the host, you can set the DEF/HP/PET MP'S/Item Hack Amount Of Item Hack will work for yourself.

3.The Sudden DEATH hack have some connection with PvP Opponent team player's damage and defense, it'll be a secret , cannot be revealed hahaha

Thanks if I helped.

PM me if you have any questions or theories about hack.

@Chiharu The stickies aren't full. Do they include ALL of my hacks? ALL i mean ALL!
If they do , link please?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/24/2009, 19:20   #2

]

dude,
we do appreciate the effort

but kindly think of this,
if your new to this kind of thing,
would you likely to spend time
to read a post this long?

=-------=
and you named it own,
why not just keep on your own, anyway? jk XD

Old 09/24/2009, 22:32   #3

why reposted???

even u compiled them, u dont have to...

then what's the use of sticky threads Moderators have been pinning all this time?

and worst, you're giving credits to whom??? holy cow...

hays....
Old 09/25/2009, 01:10   #4

elite*gold: 17
waarom u altijd reposting dat??
reeds gepost zijn… u houdt bij het spamming in dit forum…
Het vragen voor de Sluiting van de Draad.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2009, 09:18   #5

Received Thanks: 1,136
repost

[CLOSED]