Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ore dropper

Discussion on ore dropper within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok, im new to this all so ah, dont flame me

anyways, ive been looking for a good auto miner or ore dropper, and havent been able to find one for a month or so.
if some one could get me a FULL one, not just an updated one, it would be much apriciated.

~nolan
Old 06/03/2006, 20:33   #2

*flame's you *

*It's fun only* =) don't wanna flame ya^^
Old 06/03/2006, 23:11   #3

This part of the CO2 forum is for releases only, only open threads when you have a new exploit/tool/hack.

#moved
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Inventar Dropper
08/13/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 3 Replies
YouTube - inventar dropper DOWNLOAD : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-hacks-bots- cheats-exploits-macros/624217-release-m-inventardr opper.html
DROPPER
06/11/2009 - Metin2 - 5 Replies
Hallo leute ich suche gerade nach einen dropper und hab mir überlegt gibt es auch ein der sachen aufheben kann die nicht von mir sind oder sachen die weiter weg sind:confused: wäre cool wen und wen es sowas gibt könnt ihr ja dann hier einen link hier reinschreiben freue mich auf antworten:bandit: Danke im vorraus:cool: grüße von euern sinned003:)
Item dropper
10/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
A while back, there was a utility that let you click on items in your inventory and they would drop without you having to drag them. Anyone know what this is? I've been searching for it for about an hour, so please don't tell me to search. Just hoping someone uses it and can tell me. Thanks.
Ore Dropper
12/04/2006 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 6 Replies
First start the client, then the dropper, then open the itembox and close it(at least you must have 1 item in it), then click GetOffset, then start and the prog begins. It drops every 3 mins the ores, there is a chance of 1:5 that it move after it, when it find a refgem or better, the client will be killed. it dont check if your miner is dead, so the miner moves arround instead of dropping. it isnt pixelbased, so you can move the client into background. whenever there comes a patch with a...
New ore dropper?
06/01/2006 - General Coding - 3 Replies
I was wondering if anyone could post an ore dropper that works at the moment,any response is appreciated,and thanks in advance.